Weight Watchers Turkey Spaghetti Squash Casserole Recipe
Weight Watchers Turkey Spaghetti Squash Casserole Recipe. A quick and easy dinner recipe that’s a great alternative to Italian pasta.
This meal is made with spaghetti squash, olive oil, garlic, ground turkey breast, spaghetti sauce, mozzarella cheese, basil, and oregano.
If you prefer homemade sauce, check out our recipe for Weight Watchers Spaghetti Sauce.
A great dish to make with leftover turkey from Thanksgiving, or Christmas.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 8 Blue Plan and 10 Green Plan,
8 WW Freestyle Points and 10 Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Spaghetti Squash Recipes here,
more Weight Watchers Turkey Recipes here,
and more Quick and Easy Weight Watchers Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Points® are a trademark of the WW corporation, double check Points® on their official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
What to serve with
Weight Watchers Herbed Cheese Biscuits
A quick and easy recipe made with Parmesan cheese, Romano cheese, mayonnaise, basil, oregano, green onions, garlic, and refrigerated biscuit dough.
Weight Watchers Grilled Balsamic Zucchini
A super quick and easy vegetable side dish. Healthy, Gluten Free, Low Carb, Low Calorie, Low Fat, and Vegetarian. Ready in 15 minutes.
Weight Watchers Garlic Parmesan Broccoli
A quick and easy vegetarian side dish that’s ready in 30 minutes.
Weight Watchers Escarole Walnut Salad
An easy, and healthy salad that makes a great appetizer, side dish, or lunch. Made with escarole, toasted walnuts, Parmesan cheese, and onion. The dressing is made of red wine vinegar, salt, pepper, and mustard. A quick and easy 20 minute recipe.
Weight Watchers Garlic Asparagus
A quick and easy side dish that’s ready in 20 minutes. Only 3 ingredients, and one skillet, this dish is a keeper!
Weight Watchers Tomatoes And Roasted Green Beans
A quick and easy vegetarian side dish recipe that is ready in 30 minutes.
Weight Watchers Stuffed Artichokes
This recipe is made with artichokes, Italian bread, fresh parsley, garlic, dried oregano, Romano cheese, and vegetable oil. Cooked in a dutch oven, this easy recipe is easy to make.
Weight Watchers Easy Dinner Rolls
An easy yeast bread recipe with less sugar. Made with warm water, active dry yeast, canola oil, sugar, eggs, salt, and unbleached all-purpose flour.
Weight Watchers Turkey Spaghetti Squash Casserole
- 3 lb spaghetti squash cut in half lengthwise, seeds removed.
- water as needed
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic chopped
- 16 oz 99% fat-free ground turkey breast cooked
- 1 can (16oz) spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese shredded
- ½ tsp dried basil
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 400° F
- Prepare spaghetti squash by cutting in half lengthwise. Remove seeds.
- In a microwave safe baking dish. place prepared spaghetti squash halves flesh side down.
- Add water to the baking dish to a depth of ¼ inch.
- Microwave on HIGH for approximately 10 to 12 minutes, or until the squash is tender and can be removed easily using a fork.
- In the meantime, in a skillet, add olive oil, and heat to medium/high.
- In the skillet, add garlic and saute until fragrant.
- In the skillet, brown the turkey.
- In the skillet, stir in pasta sauce, and heat through.
- In the skillet, add spaghetti squash and mix to coat.
- Transfer contents of skillet to a casserole dish.
- On top of the casserole, sprinkle mozzarella cheese, basil, and oregano evenly.
- In preheated oven, bake 8 to 10 minutes or until the mozzarella cheese is fully melted and bubbling.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Parmesan Tilapia Fillets
- Weight Watchers Shakshouka (Eggs with a Twist)
- Weight Watchers Air Fryer Fried Oreos
- Weight Watchers Lemon Vegetable and Pork Kebabs
- Weight Watchers Seared Garlic Shrimp
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!