Weight Watchers Garlic Parmesan Broccoli Recipe
Weight Watchers Garlic Parmesan Broccoli Recipe.
A quick and easy side dish that’s ready in 30 minutes.
The points are a bit higher because this recipes uses Extra Virgin Olive Oil so the fat content is higher. You can try using a substitute, but it will lose flavor.
This healthy dish has 122.7 calories, and 4 carbs.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 5 Green Plan,
5 Smart Points
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Garlic Parmesan Broccoli
- Preheat oven to 425° F
- Arrange the broccoli on a large-rimmed baking sheet.
- Add the minced garlic and mix it in with the broccoli.
- Drizzle the broccoli with 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until the broccoli becomes tender.
- Drizzle on the lemon juice, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and parmesan cheese. Toss to mix.
- Serve immediately
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Classic Ginger Cookies
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!