Weight Watchers Garlic Parmesan Broccoli Recipe
Weight Watchers Garlic Parmesan Broccoli Recipe.
A quick and easy side dish that’s ready in 30 minutes.
The points are a bit higher because this recipes uses Extra Virgin Olive Oil so the fat content is higher. You can try using a substitute, but it will lose flavor.
This healthy dish has 122.7 calories, and 4 carbs.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 5 Green Plan,
5 Smart Points
We have more Weight Watchers Side Dish Recipes here,
more Vegetarian Weight Watchers Recipes here,
and more Quick and Easy Weight Watchers Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Points® are a trademark of the WW corporation, double check Points® on their official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Garlic Parmesan Broccoli
- 1 head broccoli washed and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil divided
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese shaved
- Preheat oven to 425° F
- Arrange the broccoli on a large-rimmed baking sheet.
- Add the minced garlic and mix it in with the broccoli.
- Drizzle the broccoli with 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until the broccoli becomes tender.
- Drizzle on the lemon juice, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and parmesan cheese. Toss to mix.
- Serve immediately
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Chinese Pot Stickers
- Weight Watchers Italian Skillet Chicken Marsala
- Weight Watchers Crispy Air Fryer Broccoli
- Weight Watchers Asian Barbecue Sauce
- Best Weight Watchers Mushroom Risotto
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!