Weight Watchers Garlic Parmesan Broccoli Recipe
Weight Watchers Garlic Parmesan Broccoli Recipe.
A quick and easy side dish that’s ready in 30 minutes.
The points are a bit higher because this recipes uses Extra Virgin Olive Oil so the fat content is higher. You can try using a substitute, but it will lose flavor.
This healthy dish has 122.7 calories, and 4 carbs.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 5 Green Plan,
5 Smart Points
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Garlic Parmesan Broccoli
- Preheat oven to 425° F
- Arrange the broccoli on a large-rimmed baking sheet.
- Add the minced garlic and mix it in with the broccoli.
- Drizzle the broccoli with 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until the broccoli becomes tender.
- Drizzle on the lemon juice, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and parmesan cheese. Toss to mix.
- Serve immediately
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Tomato Salad with Grilled Italian Bread
- Weight Watchers Strawberry Vanilla Protein Shake
- Best Tuna Salad Lettuce Wrap (Weight Watchers)
- Best Grilled French Toast (Weight Watchers)
- Easy Homemade Weight Watchers Tomato Sauce