Weight Watchers Portabella Pizzas Recipe
Weight Watchers Portabella Pizzas Recipe.
Portabella or Portobello? The Mushroom Council says Portabella, so that’s what I use. Yes, there is a Mushroom Council!
The recipe is a healthy version of your favorite pizza!
Quick and easy, ready in 24 minutes.
Low calorie, low carb, low fat with 42.4 calories, 2.5 carbs, and 2.7 grams of fat.
You can get creative with the toppings and make it your own!
Great for a quick lunch, or as an appetizer.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points 2 Green Plan,
2 WW Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Portabella Pizzas
- Thaw frozen spinach then place between paper towels and press out the liquid.
- Chop spinach finely.
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- In a mixing bowl, add spinach, basil, mozzarella cheese, and black pepper. Stir to combine.
- Prepare mushrooms by cleaning and removing the stems.
- On a greased baking sheet, place the mushroom caps with the top side down (where the stem was removed, up)
- Using a basting brush, brush the mushroom caps with butter.
- Using a spoon, add approx 2 tablespoons of the spinach mix into the mushroom.
- Sprinkle with diced tomatoes, and salt
- Bake in preheated oven approx 12 minutes or until heated through.
- Cut mushroom in half. Serving size, ½ mushroom.
You May Also Like:
- Quick Weight Watchers Dill Dip
- Weight Watchers Ground Turkey Pesto Meatballs
- Crispy Weight Watchers Vegetable Chips
- Easy Weight Watchers Sesame Chicken Stir-Fry
- Easy Weight Watchers Horseradish Sauce
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!