Weight Watchers Portabella Pizzas Recipe
Weight Watchers Portabella Pizzas Recipe.
Portabella or Portobello? The Mushroom Council says Portabella, so that’s what I use. Yes, there is a Mushroom Council!
The recipe is a healthy version of your favorite pizza!
Quick and easy, ready in 24 minutes.
Low calorie, low carb, low fat with 42.4 calories, 2.5 carbs, and 2.7 grams of fat.
You can get creative with the toppings and make it your own!
Great for a quick lunch, or as an appetizer.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points 2 Green Plan,
2 WW Smart Points.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Portabella Pizzas
- Thaw frozen spinach then place between paper towels and press out the liquid.
- Chop spinach finely.
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- In a mixing bowl, add spinach, basil, mozzarella cheese, and black pepper. Stir to combine.
- Prepare mushrooms by cleaning and removing the stems.
- On a greased baking sheet, place the mushroom caps with the top side down (where the stem was removed, up)
- Using a basting brush, brush the mushroom caps with butter.
- Using a spoon, add approx 2 tablespoons of the spinach mix into the mushroom.
- Sprinkle with diced tomatoes, and salt
- Bake in preheated oven approx 12 minutes or until heated through.
- Cut mushroom in half. Serving size, ½ mushroom.
You May Also Like:
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
- Weight Watchers Holiday Pfeffernusse Cookies
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Pasta Recipes
- Weight Watchers Roasted Chestnuts (Air Fryer)
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!