Weight Watchers Trail Mix Cookies Recipe
Weight Watchers Trail Mix Cookies Recipe.
A quick and easy dessert or snack that’s ready in 30 minutes.
Low calorie, and low fat with 76.9 calories and 2 grams of fat.
Full of tasty goodness: brown sugar, applesauce, cinnamon, walnuts, quick oats, dried cranberries, and chocolate chips.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 3 Green Plan,
3 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Don’t have a Stand Mixer? This is the one we use, and recommend!
The KitchenAid KSM3311XAQ Artisan Mini Series Tilt-Head Stand Mixer is a game changer in the kitchen. You will love how time you save. Click the photo to see details!
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Trail Mix Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350° F
- Grease 2 cookie sheets
- In a mixing bowl, or a stand mixer bowl, add brown sugar, white sugar, applesauce, and vanilla.
- Using an electric mixer, beat to combine
- In another mixing bowl, add egg whites. Beat until they start to firm up.
- Fold egg whites into the sugar mixture.
- In a mixing bowl, add flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon. Stir to combine
- Fold flour mixture into the sugar mixture
- Stir in walnuts, oats, cranberries, and chocolate chips.
- On the prepared cookie sheets, drop batter by heaping teaspoons.
- In preheated oven, bake approx 10 minutes, or until lightly browned and set.
- Transfer cookies to wire rack right away to cool.
You May Also Like:
- Simple Weight Watchers Whipped Guacamole
- Quick Weight Watchers Dill Dip
- Weight Watchers Ground Turkey Pesto Meatballs
- Crispy Weight Watchers Vegetable Chips
- Easy Weight Watchers Sesame Chicken Stir-Fry
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!