Weight Watchers Cinnamon Apple Cranberry Sauce Recipe
Weight Watchers Cinnamon Apple Cranberry Sauce Recipe. The holiday season is upon us, and one of the best parts about it is all of the delicious food! Of course, turkey with stuffing and pumpkin pie are always popular main dishes. But if you’re looking for a side dish to go along with them that isn’t your typical green bean casserole or mashed potatoes, then this recipe for cinnamon apple cranberry sauce might be just what you’ve been searching for.
This version takes advantage of fall flavors like apples and cranberries to create a sweet sauce perfect as an accompaniment to poultry or pork.
A step up from the traditional Thanksgiving, Christmas, or Holiday side dish.
This recipe is easy to make and is made with fresh cranberries, water, Splenda, sugar, gelatin, apples, ground cinnamon, mandarin oranges, and roasted almonds. It will only take you 15 minute to make, and then you’ll refrigerate for 5 hours.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 3 Green Plan
3 WW Smart Points
We have more Weight Watchers Holiday Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Side Dish Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Points® are a trademark of the WW corporation, double check Points® on their official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
What to serve with
Weight Watchers Grilled Whole Turkey
Weight Watchers Grilled Whole Turkey Recipe. Grilled Turkey? Yes! This easy recipe is delicious! Save your oven space and break out the grill!
Weight Watchers Chicken Pot Pie
Weight Watchers Chicken Pot Pie Recipe – A lighter, easier version of the classic comfort food recipe with boneless skinless chicken breast, cream of mushroom soup, and Bisquick.
Weight Watchers Easy Slow Cooker Turkey Breast
Weight Watchers Easy Slow Cooker Turkey Breast Recipe – A super easy 2 ingredient recipe. A traditional Thanksgiving, Holiday, or Christmas Dinner. 10 minute prep time then let the slow cooker do the work!
Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Cola Ham
Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Cola Ham Recipe. The perfect Christmas, Holiday, or any day meal! 5 minute prep time!
Weight Watchers Crispy Chicken Thighs
Weight Watchers Crispy Chicken Thighs Recipe. An easy dinner recipe that’s low carb, and gluten free. A 10 minute prep time for an easy meal.
Weight Watchers Turkey Zucchini Bites
Weight Watchers Turkey Zucchini Bites Recipe. These muffin tin bites are healthy and delicious. A great option for leftover Thanksgiving turkey! Filled with vegetables, they are low fat and high protein. The whole family will love this dinner!
Weight Watchers Turkey Burgers With Brie Cheese
Weight Watchers Turkey Burgers with Brie Cheese Recipe. This quick and easy recipe is great for leftover Thanksgiving turkey. Made in the broiler, it only takes 12 minutes to cook, and with a 20 minute prep time, they’re ready in no time. Great a busy weeknight meal.
Weight Watchers Crock Pot Turkey Breast
Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Turkey Breast Recipe with bacon, garlic, turkey gravy, flour, Worcestershire sauce, and dried sage. An easy weekday meal with
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Cinnamon Apple Cranberry Sauce
- 12 oz fresh cranberries
- 1¾ cup water
- ⅔ cup Splenda granular
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup cold water
- 1 pkg (.25oz) unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup apples peeled and finely chopped
- ⅛ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 can (11oz) mandarin oranges in their own juice
- ¼ cup roasted almonds crushed
- Place a medium saucepan over medium heat, add cranberries, sugar, Splenda, and 1¾ cup water.
- Cover and bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- In a small mixing bowl, add ¼ cup cold water, and whisk in gelatin. Set aside for later.
- In the medium saucepan, stir in the gelatin mix until well combined, and dissolved.
- Stir in apples and cinnamon until well combined.
- Pour cranberry mix into a bowl, place in the refrigerator to chill and set for 5 hours to overnight.
- After chill time, stir mixture well.
- Open the can of mandarin oranges, and drain.
- Using a cutting board, and a sharp knife, chop oranges, and drain again.
- Crush almonds to smaller pieces.
- Add oranges, and almonds to the cranberry mix. Stir to combine well.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Chinese Pot Stickers
- Weight Watchers Italian Skillet Chicken Marsala
- Weight Watchers Crispy Air Fryer Broccoli
- Weight Watchers Asian Barbecue Sauce
- Best Weight Watchers Mushroom Risotto
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!