Weight Watchers Grilled Whole Turkey Recipe
Weight Watchers Grilled Whole Turkey Recipe. Grilling a whole turkey is a great way to cook for large crowds. It’s easy and requires little prep work, plus it tastes delicious! In this blog post you’ll learn how to grill a whole turkey from start to finish.
It’s super simple with these step by step instructions. If you’re looking for an easy Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner idea, then you’ve found the right recipe!
Grilled Turkey? Yes!
This easy recipe is delicious!
Save your oven space and break out the grill!
Perfect for Thanksgiving, Christmas, or Holiday Dinner!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 10 Green Plan – 10 Smart Points.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Grilled Whole Turkey
- Rinse turkey and pat dry with paper towels.
- Set your outdoor grill to indirect medium heat.
- Prepare grill by oiling the grate lightly.
- Sear the turkey by placing on the prepared grill until the skin is golden brown. Sear all sides.
- Using a large roasting pan, add water, garlic powder, poultry seasoning, onion powder, bouillon powder, paprika, and parsley. Mix well.
- In the roasting pan, place the turkey with the breast side down.
- Using a large spoon, spoon water and spice mix over the turkey to season.
- Tightly cover the roasting pan with foil.
- Place roasting pan on prepared grill and grill for 3 – 4 hours.
- Using a meat thermometer, check the temperature of the turkey by inserting into the thigh. Temperature should be 180° F. If not to temperature, grill longer.
- When turkey is to temperature, remove the roasting pan from the grill and let rest for 15 minutes before you carve.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
- Weight Watchers Holiday Pfeffernusse Cookies
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Pasta Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!