Weight Watchers Perfect Turkey Gravy Recipe
Weight Watchers Perfect Turkey Gravy Recipe.
Quick and easy and ready in 15 minutes.
You can use turkey drippings or turkey broth.
Low calorie and low carb.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 1 Green Plan.
1 Smart Point.
We have more Weight Watchers Turkey Recipes here,
more Weight Watchers Holiday Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Gravy Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Perfect Turkey Gravy
- 2 pkg (.87oz each) turkey gravy mix
- ¼ cup flour
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup turkey broth or turkey pan drippings
- 1 cup cooked turkey giblets (optional) chopped
- In a large saucepan, add flour and turkey gravy mix.
- Using a whisk slowly whisk in the water and the turkey pan drippings. Whisk until the lumps are gone.
- (Optional) Add in turkey giblets and stir in.
- Bring to a boil over medium/high heat, while stirring often.
- Reduce heat and simmer for approx 5 minutes, or until thickened, while stirring often.
- Let gravy stand for a couple of minutes, as it will thicken more.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Chicken Sausage Calzones
- Baked Weight Watchers Vegetable Wontons
- Easy Chocolate Fudge Cookies (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Beef and Potato Empanadas
- Weight Watchers Penne Pasta with Meat Sauce
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!