Easy Thanksgiving Day Stuffing Recipe
Easy Thanksgiving Day Stuffing Recipe.
This is one of my favorite, easy recipes.
It is just adding a few ingredients to Stove Top Stuffing mix.
The points are high, but sometimes you just need to have stuffing for dinner.
Especially on Thanksgiving, Christmas, or other Holidays!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 9 Green Plan – 9 Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Friendly Thanksgiving Recipes here,
more Weight Watchers Side Dish Recipes here,
and more Quick and Easy Weight Watchers Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Points® are a trademark of the WW corporation, double check Points® on their official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Easy Thanksgiving Day Stuffing
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2-3 stalk celery chopped fine
- 2 medium onions minced
- ½ tsp poultry seasoning
- 2 cups turkey or vegetable broth
- hot water
- 2 pkg (6oz) stove top-style seasoned stuffing mix
- In a medium skillet, add butter, celery, and onions and saute.
- Season onion mix with the poultry seasoning.
- In a large mixing bowl, add dry stuffing mix and onion mix. Toss to combine.
- In a medium saucepan, add broth and heat. Set aside for later.
- Check the directions on the dry stuffing mix for the required amount of water. Add broth to a measuring cup, then add hot water to reach the required amount on the directions for the stuffing mix. Don't add the butter that's in the directions on the box.
- Pour the broth over the stuffing folding to mix as you go. Fold until mixed well.
- (Optional) Transfer to a baking dish, cover, and bake at 325° F for approx 15 – 25 minutes.
You May Also Like: