Weight Watchers Snowflake Spritz Cookies Recipe
Weight Watchers Snowflake Spritz Cookies Recipe.
A quick and easy Christmas, or Holiday recipe.
They melt in you mouth!
You can adjust the flavor by omitting the orange zest and using 1 teaspoon of your favorite extract.
I like to use almond extract sometimes.
If you don’t have a cookie press, we link to the one we use below.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 2 Green Plan
2 Smart Points
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Don’t have a Stand Mixer? This is the one we use, and recommend.
The KitchenAid KSM3311XAQ Artisan Mini Series Tilt-Head Stand Mixer is a game changer in the kitchen. You will love how time you save. Click the photo to see details!
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Snowflake Spritz Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350° F
- In a medium sized mixing bowl or Electric Stand Mixer, add cream cheese, shortening, and sugar. Cream together.
- Beat in orange zest, vanilla, and egg yolk. Beat until fluffy and light.
- A little at a time, stir in the cinnamon, salt, and flour. until well mixed
- Insert dough into the cookie press leaving about an inch of space in the barrel.
- Press cookies onto an ungreased cookie sheet
- In preheated oven, bake approx 10 – 12 minutes
- Move cookies to a wire rack to cool.
You May Also Like:
- Easy WW Friendly Philly Cheese Steak
- Ginger Pork Shiitake Dumplings (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Vegetarian Omelet
- Weight Watchers Shrimp Recipes
- Cloud Eggs with Cheese and Herb