Weight Watchers Snowflake Spritz Cookies Recipe
Weight Watchers Snowflake Spritz Cookies Recipe.
A quick and easy Christmas, or Holiday recipe.
They melt in you mouth!
You can adjust the flavor by omitting the orange zest and using 1 teaspoon of your favorite extract.
I like to use almond extract sometimes.
If you don’t have a cookie press, we link to the one we use below.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 2 Green Plan
2 Smart Points
We have more Weight Watchers Friendly Cookie Recipes here,
more Weight Watchers Friendly Holiday Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Dessert Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Points® are a trademark of the WW corporation, double check Points® on their official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Don’t have a Stand Mixer? This is the one we use, and recommend.
The KitchenAid KSM3311XAQ Artisan Mini Series Tilt-Head Stand Mixer is a game changer in the kitchen. You will love how time you save. Click the photo to see details!
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Snowflake Spritz Cookies
- 3 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup shortening – butter flavored
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg yolk
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- 2½ cups all-purpose flour
- Preheat the oven to 350° F
- In a medium sized mixing bowl or Electric Stand Mixer, add cream cheese, shortening, and sugar. Cream together.
- Beat in orange zest, vanilla, and egg yolk. Beat until fluffy and light.
- A little at a time, stir in the cinnamon, salt, and flour. until well mixed
- Insert dough into the cookie press leaving about an inch of space in the barrel.
- Press cookies onto an ungreased cookie sheet
- In preheated oven, bake approx 10 – 12 minutes
- Move cookies to a wire rack to cool.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Parmesan Tilapia Fillets
- Weight Watchers Shakshouka (Eggs with a Twist)
- Weight Watchers Air Fryer Fried Oreos
- Weight Watchers Lemon Vegetable and Pork Kebabs
- Weight Watchers Seared Garlic Shrimp
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!