Weight Watchers Snowflake Spritz Cookies Recipe
Weight Watchers Snowflake Spritz Cookies Recipe.
A quick and easy Christmas, or Holiday recipe.
They melt in you mouth!
You can adjust the flavor by omitting the orange zest and using 1 teaspoon of your favorite extract.
I like to use almond extract sometimes.
If you don’t have a cookie press, we link to the one we use below.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 2 Green Plan
2 Smart Points
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Don’t have a Stand Mixer? This is the one we use, and recommend.
The KitchenAid KSM3311XAQ Artisan Mini Series Tilt-Head Stand Mixer is a game changer in the kitchen. You will love how time you save. Click the photo to see details!
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Snowflake Spritz Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350° F
- In a medium sized mixing bowl or Electric Stand Mixer, add cream cheese, shortening, and sugar. Cream together.
- Beat in orange zest, vanilla, and egg yolk. Beat until fluffy and light.
- A little at a time, stir in the cinnamon, salt, and flour. until well mixed
- Insert dough into the cookie press leaving about an inch of space in the barrel.
- Press cookies onto an ungreased cookie sheet
- In preheated oven, bake approx 10 – 12 minutes
- Move cookies to a wire rack to cool.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Tomato Salad with Grilled Italian Bread
- Weight Watchers Strawberry Vanilla Protein Shake
- Best Tuna Salad Lettuce Wrap (Weight Watchers)
- Best Grilled French Toast (Weight Watchers)
- Easy Homemade Weight Watchers Tomato Sauce