Weight Watchers Ham and Potato Soup Recipe
Weight Watchers Ham and Potato Soup Recipe with Cheese.
An easy appetizer or dinner recipe with celery, potatoes, onion, carrots, broccoli, and Velveeta Cheese.
This one is for Blue Plan, the points are way to high for the Green Plan (sorry Green Plan).
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 4 Blue Plan and 13 Green Plan,
4 WW Freestyle Points and 13 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Ham and Potato Soup
- In a soup pot, add celery, potatoes, onions, carrots, broccoli, parsley, and pepper.
- Stir in in water and bouillon cubes.
- Over medium/high heat, bring contents of soup pot to a boil. Stir occasionally.
- Reduce heat, cover, and simmer until the vegetables are tender.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, add milk and slowly whisk in flour.
- Stir in flour/milk mix to the soup pot. Stirring constantly until thickened.
- Stir in the ham and the Velveeta cheese. Stirring constantly until cheese has melted and ham has warmed through.
You May Also Like:
- Simple Weight Watchers Lemon Pepper Tuna Salad Sandwich
- Weight Watchers Cherry and Rhubarb Crumble Dessert
- Easy Weight Watchers Grilled Herb Chicken
- Easy Crock Pot Recipes (Weight Watchers)
- Simple Weight Watchers Chili Macaroni
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!