Weight Watchers Mashed Sweet Potatoes Recipe
Weight Watchers Mashed Sweet Potatoes Recipe.
A quick and easy, healthy vegetarian side dish.
This easy recipe has garlic and Greek yogurt.
Ready in 18 minutes! Great for Thanksgiving, Christmas, or any Holiday dinner!
Low calorie and low fat.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 3 Blue Plan and 3 Green Plan,
3 WW Freestyle Points and 3 Smart Points.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- Using a large saucepan, add garlic, sweet potatoes and water to cover.
- Over high heat, bring to a boil and cook until tender (approx 8 mins.)
- Using a colander, drain water off.
- In a large bowl, add cooked garlic and sweet potatoes. Add sugar and Greek yogurt.
- Using a potato masher, mash until the well mixed and smooth.
- Season with salt & pepper to taste.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!