Weight Watchers Easy Biscuits Recipe
Weight Watchers Easy Biscuits Recipe.
Only 3 ingredients and ready in 32 minutes.
This recipe is easy and delicious!
Homemade biscuits make any meal better!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 7 Green Plan
7 WW Smart Points.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Easy Biscuits
- In a mixing bowl, add flour, milk, and shortening. Mix well.
- Move dough to floured waxed paper.
- Flour hands, fold dough double.
- Cut out the biscuits using a biscuit cutter.
- Place biscuits on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 425° for 20 to 25 minutes.
You May Also Like: