Weight Watchers Crock Pot Turkey Breast Recipe
Weight Watchers Crock Pot Turkey Breast with Bacon
Using a skillet and a Slow Cooker, you will have a delicious turkey dinner!
Simple to make, it’s a great option for busy days. Set it, and forget it!
1 WW Freestyle Point and 8 Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Turkey Recipes here!
and more Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Points® are a trademark of the WW corporation, double check Points® on their official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Don’t have a Slow Cooker? This is the one we use, and recommend:
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Crock Pot Turkey Breast
- 5 slices bacon
- 5 ½ lbs turkey breast skin removed
- ½ tsp garlic pepper
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 10.5 oz turkey gravy
- 1 tsp dried sage
- 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- Cook bacon in a skillet over medium-high heat until evenly brown. Drain & crumble.
- Coat a Crock Pot with cooking spray. Place turkey in the Crock Pot. Season with garlic pepper. In a bowl, mix the flour, bacon, Worcestershire sauce, sage, and gravy. Pour over turkey.
- Cover and cook for 8 hours on Low setting
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Italian Skillet Chicken Marsala
- Weight Watchers Crispy Air Fryer Broccoli
- Weight Watchers Asian Barbecue Sauce
- Best Weight Watchers Mushroom Risotto
- Quick Weight Watchers Lemon Curd
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!