Weight Watchers Crock Pot Turkey Breast Recipe
Weight Watchers Crock Pot Turkey Breast with Bacon
Using a skillet and a Slow Cooker, you will have a delicious turkey dinner!
Simple to make, it’s a great option for busy days. Set it, and forget it!
1 WW Freestyle Point and 8 Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Turkey Recipes here!
and more Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes here!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Don’t have a Slow Cooker? This is the one we use, and recommend:
Crock-Pot Large 8 Quart Programmable Slow Cooker with Auto Warm Setting and Cookbook
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Crock Pot Turkey Breast
- Cook bacon in a skillet over medium-high heat until evenly brown. Drain & crumble.
- Coat a Crock Pot with cooking spray. Place turkey in the Crock Pot. Season with garlic pepper. In a bowl, mix the flour, bacon, Worcestershire sauce, sage, and gravy. Pour over turkey.
- Cover and cook for 8 hours on Low setting
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!