Easy Air Fryer Turkey Breast (Weight Watchers) Recipe
Easy Air Fryer Turkey Breast (Weight Watchers) Recipe. This easy air fryer turkey breast is a delicious and healthy way to enjoy turkey any time of year, but especially for Thanksgiving, or the Holidays.
Turkey is a great source of lean protein, and it’s also low in calories and fat. This recipe is perfect for Weight Watchers, as it’s only 4 Smart Points per serving.
To make this main dish you will need fresh rosemary, fresh garlic, fresh chives, salt, black pepper, unsalted butter, and a skin-on bone-in split turkey breast.
There’s only a 10 minute prep time, and it’s ready in 1 hour.
Air Frying the turkey gives you crispy skin, and moist and delicious turkey.
This recipe is sure to become a family favorite.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 4 Green Plan
Weight Watchers Grilled Whole Turkey
Weight Watchers Easy Slow Cooker Turkey Breast
Weight Watchers Crock Pot Turkey Breast with Bacon and Herbs
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Easy Air Fryer Turkey Breast (Weight Watchers)
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic finely minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh chives finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt or to taste
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper or to taste
- 2 tablespoon unsalted butter cold
- 2¾ pound skin-on, bone-in split turkey breast
- Preheat air fryer to 350° F.
- On a cutting board, add the rosemary, garlic, chives. Mix together. Add salt and pepper.
- Thinly slice the butter.
- Place the sliced butter on top of the herb mixture and mash until the butter is blended well.
- Using paper towels, pat the turkey dry.
- Rub the prepared herbed butter on all sides of the turkey, and under the skin.
- In the air fryer basket, place the turkey with the skin side down.
- Place turkey into the basket of the air fryer, skin-side down, and fry for 20 minutes.
- Air fry for 20 minutes.
- Flip the turkey skin side up.
- Air fry approximately 18 minutes, or until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the turkey reads 165° F.
- Place the turkey on a platter and place an aluminum foil tent over it. Let rest for approximately 10 minutes.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Chicken Sausage Calzones
- Baked Weight Watchers Vegetable Wontons
- Easy Chocolate Fudge Cookies (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Beef and Potato Empanadas
- Weight Watchers Penne Pasta with Meat Sauce
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!