Weight Watchers French Toast Banana Casserole Recipe
Weight Watchers French Toast Banana Casserole Recipe. This make ahead breakfast is so good, it will be a family favorite. It’s perfect for a weekend breakfast or brunch, or a Holiday breakfast.
To make this dish, you will need whole wheat bread, milk, maple syrup, cream cheese, eggs, bananas, rum, lemon juice, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, powdered sugar, and peanuts.
MyWW Points: 9 green plan, 9 WW Smart Points. Personal Points will vary based on individual plan.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 7 Blue Plan and 9 Green Plan
Weight Watchers French Toast
Best Grilled French Toast (Weight Watchers)
Quick Weight Watchers French Toast Sticks (Air Fryer)
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers French Toast Banana Casserole
- 12 slices whole wheat bread cut into quarters (about 1 oz per slice)
- 1 cup 2% reduced fat milk
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 4 ounces cream cheese – low fat
- 6 large eggs
- 4 ripe bananas divided
- 1 tablespoon rum
- 2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoon powdered sugar
- chopped peanuts (Optional)
- Prepare a 9×13 inch baking dish by spraying with non-stick cooking spray.
- In prepared baking dish, place bread on the bottom in a single layer to cover, and stand up bread along the sides of the dish to cover the sides in a single layer.
- In a blender, add cream cheese, eggs, 2 of the bananas, maple syrup, rum, lemon juice, vanilla extract, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Process approximately 2 minutes, or until smooth.
- Gently pour the mixture on top of the bread evenly.
- Using the back of a spatula, gently press the bread down into the mixture to submerge fully.
- Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil, and place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Slice 2 bananas thinly.
- Arrange the banana slices in between the bread slices.
- Cover baking dish with aluminum foil.
- In preheated oven, bake for 25 mintues.
- Remove the aluminum foil, and bake approximately 10 minutes, or until set and golden brown.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar, and chopped peanuts (if using),
- Using a knife, cut into 12 equal sized pieces.
- Serve immediately.
You May Also Like:
- Quick Weight Watchers Chicken Nachos
- Weight Watchers Chicken Sausage Calzones
- Baked Weight Watchers Vegetable Wontons
- Easy Chocolate Fudge Cookies (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Beef and Potato Empanadas
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!