Quick Weight Watchers French Toast Sticks (Air Fryer) Recipe
Quick Weight Watchers French Toast Sticks (Air Fryer) Recipe. This quick and easy breakfast, brunch, or snack recipe is ready in just 18 minutes.
This version is healthier than the original because you don’t need to use any oil in the air fryer.
To make this dish, you will need bread, eggs, low-fat milk, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
It’s kid-friendly so you don’t have to make separate meals for the kids.
They are great served with fresh berries, bananas, or sugar-free syrup.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 7 Green Plan
7 WW Smart Points
Personal Points will vary based on your individual plan.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Quick Weight Watchers French Toast Sticks (Air Fryer)
- Prepare the air fryer by cutting parchment paper to cover the bottom.
- Preheat the air fry to 360° F.
- Using a sharp knife, cut the bread slices into 3 equal sized sticks.
- In a mixing bowl, add eggs, low-fat milk, vanilla extract, ground cinnamon, and ground nutmeg. Stir to mix well.
- Place the cut bread (a few at a time) in the mixture, and flip to coat. Take out the bread, and shake to remove extra batter.
- In prepared air fryer, arrange the bread in a single layer. You may need to do more than one batch.
- Air fry for 5 minutes, flip the bread, and air fry for another 5 minutes.
You May Also Like:
- Homemade Weight Watchers Ginger Snaps
- Weight Watchers Cranberry Pear Salad
- Weight Watchers Easy Decadent Truffles (No Bake)
- Quick Air-Fryer Brussels Sprouts (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers French Toast Banana Casserole
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!