Homemade Weight Watchers Wonton Wrappers Recipe
Homemade Weight Watchers Wonton Wrappers Recipe. Wonton wrappers are a versatile Chinese staple. They can be hard to find in the grocery store, but luckily, they’re fairly easy to make at home.
To make them, you will only need 4 ingredients: an egg, water, flour, and salt.
They can be used to make wontons, egg rolls and spring rolls.
What are Wonton Wrappers
Wonton wrappers are a type of unleavened dough that is commonly used in Chinese cuisine.
The dough is made from a mixture of flour, water, and salt, and it can be rolled out into very thin sheets.
Wonton wrappers are typically used to make wontons, which are small dumplings filled with a variety of meats, vegetables, or cheeses. The wrapped wontons are then cooked in boiling water or broth until they are tender and cooked through.
In addition to being used in wontons, wonton wrappers can also be used to make egg rolls and spring rolls. They can also be deep-fried and served as a type of crispy pastry.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points 0 Blue Plan and 0 Green Plan
0 WW Freestyle Points and 0 Smart Points
Personal Points will vary based on your individual plan.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Recipes using Wonton Wrappers
Weight Watchers Air Fryer Wonton Pizza Bites
These are a quick and easy snack or appetizer that the whole family will love!
Weight Watchers Chinese Wonton Soup
There’s no need to get takeout when you can make it at home.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Wonton Wrappers
- In a medium mixing bowl, add egg and beat.
- Add water and mix well.
- In a large mixing bowl, add flour and salt. Stir to mix.
- Make a well in the center of the flour. Pour the egg mixture in slowly.
- Stir to mix well. If too dry, add a teaspoon of water, and mix in. Add by 1 teaspoon at a time until the dough is pliable.
- Lightly flour a flat surface.
- On the floured surface, turn out the dough. Knead until the dough is elastic.
- Using a knife, divide the dough in half. Roll to form 2 balls.
- Using a damp cloth, cover the dough and wait at least 10 minutes.
- Using a knife, cut each ball into four pieces (8 total).
- Using a rolling pin, roll out the each of the 8 dough sections in to approximate 10½ x 10½ inch squares.
- Using a knife, cut each square to 3½ by 3½ inch squares (9 each)
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
- Weight Watchers Holiday Pfeffernusse Cookies
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Pasta Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!