Air Fryer Weight Watchers Chicken Fajitas Recipe
Air Fryer Weight Watchers Chicken Fajitas Recipe. This easy Mexican dinner is healthier than the regular version because it’s made in an air fryer.
You will have it on the table in just 31 minutes. It’s the perfect, quick and easy meal when you’re short on time.
It’s family friendly, and great for game day.
Made with onion, green and red bell pepper, pepper, chicken tenders, fajita seasoning, and flour tortillas.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 5 Green Plan
5 WW Smart Points
Personal Points will vary based on your individual plan.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
What to serve with
Weight Watchers Spanish Rice
A quick and easy one skillet, five ingredient, side dish recipe.
This is a great side dish. It’s easy, and delicious! Ready in 30 minutes!
Weight Watchers Mexican Queso Blanco Dip
It’s great for dipping vegetables or tortilla chips, or as a dipping sauce to topping for your favorite Mexican or Tex-Mex meals.
Weight Watchers Mexican Pico De Gallo
This dish is made up of tomatoes, onion, garlic, jalapeno pepper and fresh cilantro all mixed together for a burst of flavor!
Simple Weight Watchers Whipped Guacamole
Made with avocado, lime juice, olive oil, salt, garlic, jalapeno, tomatoes, and green onions. Perfect as a dip for vegetables or tortilla chips.
Weight Watchers Quick And Easy Tortilla Soup
This Weight Watchers tortilla soup recipe is quick, easy, and will only set you back about 5 points per serving!
Grilled Skillet Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookie
This quick and easy dessert is ready in just 30 minutes, so it’s a great last minute treat.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Air Fryer Weight Watchers Chicken Fajitas
- Preheat air fryer to 350° F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add green bell pepper, red bell pepper, and onion. Add 2 teaspoons of olive oil. Add salt and ground black pepper. Toss to coat evenly. Set aside for later.
- In another mixing bowl, add chicken. Season with fajita seasoning.
- Drizzle chicken with 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Toss to coat well.
- In preheated air fryer, place prepared chicken in basket. Cook for 6 minutes, shake, then cook another 6 minutes.
- Remove chicken and aside to rest.
- While the chicken is resting, place green bell pepper, red bell pepper, and onion in the air fryer basket.
- Cook for 7 minutes. Shake, then cook another 7 minutes.
- Divide even amounts of chicken and green bell pepper, red bell pepper, and onion between the 8 tortillas.
You May Also Like:
- Homemade Weight Watchers Ginger Snaps
- Weight Watchers Cranberry Pear Salad
- Weight Watchers Easy Decadent Truffles (No Bake)
- Quick Air-Fryer Brussels Sprouts (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers French Toast Banana Casserole
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!