Grilled Skillet Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
Grilled Skillet Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe. Skillet cookies are one of my favorite desserts. They’re easy to make, and they always taste great. This grilled cookie is no exception.
It’s packed with chocolate chips and has a rich, nutty flavor that will satisfy any sweet tooth. Plus, it’s grilled, so it has a bit of a crispy edge that I absolutely love.
To make it, you will need, an egg, brown sugar, unsweetened applesauce, canola oil, vanilla extract, peanut butter powder, flour, baking soda, salt, and semi-sweet chocolate chips.
This quick and easy dessert is ready in just 30 minutes, so it’s a great last minute treat.
It serves 12, so it’s also great for your next party, or to freeze so you always have some on hand.
If you’re looking for a delicious cookie that’s WW Friendly, give this one a try.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 5 WW Smart Points
5 Smart Points
Personal Points will vary based on your individual plan.
Weight Watchers Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies (Without Baking)
Weight Watchers Chocolate Chip Zucchini Cookies
Weight Watchers Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Brown sugar is a type of sugar that is typically used in baking.
It is made by adding molasses to refined white sugar. The molasses gives brown sugar its characteristic flavor and color.
Brown sugar can be found in two main varieties: light brown sugar and dark brown sugar. The amount of molasses added to the sugar determines the variety.
Light brown sugar has less molasses, resulting in a lighter flavor and color. Dark brown sugar has more molasses, resulting in a deeper flavor and color.
Applesauce is a popular food made from apples that have been peeled and stewed. It can be eaten on its own or used as an ingredient in other dishes.
Applesauce is a good source of dietary fiber and vitamin C. It is also low in calories and fat.
Making your own applesauce at home is easy and enables you to control the sugar content.
What to serve with
Weight Watchers Banana Ice Cream
This almost fat free dessert will cure your ice cream cravings without breaking your diet.
Easy Weight Watchers Iced Mocha
This cool and refreshing beverage combines the bold flavors of coffee and chocolate, making it a perfect pick-me-up for any time of day.
Weight Watchers Cinnamon Cappuccino With Non-Fat Milk
Make your favorite cappuccino at home! This easy recipe is made with non-fat milk, vanilla extract, cinnamon, artificial sweetener, strong coffee or espresso, unsweetened cocoa powder, and a cinnamon stick.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Grilled Peanut Butter–Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup brown sugar packed
- ¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup peanut butter powder
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips divided
- Prepare a 10 inch cast iron skillet by spraying grate with non-stick cooking spray.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- In a stand mixer, or a large mixing bowl, brown sugar, brown sugar, unsweetened applesauce, canola oil, and vanilla extract. Using the stand mixer, or an electric hand mixer, beat for approximately 2 minutes, or until combined well.
- In a medium sized bowl, add powdered peanut butter. Using a wire whisk, whisk in all-purpose flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In the stand mixer, add in the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Beat on low until the mixtures are just combined.
- Add in 6 tablespoons of the chocolate chips, and fold to mix.
- In the prepared cast iron skillet, add the batter. Using a spatula, spread to an even layer.
- Evenly sprinkle 2 tablespoons of chocolate chips on top of the batter.
- On preheated grill, place the skillet on the grate.
- Close the lid, and cook approximately 13 to 15 minutes, or until the cookie has set.
- Using a sharp knife, cut the cookie into 12 equal sized triangles. (Like a pizza).
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!