Weight Watchers Banana Ice Cream Recipe
Weight Watchers Banana Ice Cream Recipe.
This almost fat free dessert will cure your ice cream cravings without breaking your diet.
Made with evaporated skim milk, mashed bananas, egg substitute, sugar substitute of your choice, vanilla, and low fat milk. Super easy to make in your ice cream maker.
This recipe is great for leftover bananas.
This kid-friendly treat is gluten free, vegetarian, and low fat.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 1 Blue Plan and 6 Green Plan.
1 WW Freestyle Point and 6 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. Please consult a doctor before changing your eating habits.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Don’t have an Ice Cream Maker? This is the one we use, and recommend:
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Banana Ice Cream
- In an ice cream maker, add evaporated skim milk, bananas, egg substitute, sugar substitute, and vanilla.
- Add low fat milk to the fill line on the ice cream maker. You may need more than the 1/2 cup.
- Follow manufacturer's instructions for processing and freezing.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Hot and Sour Pork Soup
- 20 Easy Weight Watchers Salad Dressing Recipes
- Weight Watchers Crepe Recipes (Easy and Delicious)
- Weight Watchers Spicy Sweet Potato French Fries
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken Soup Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!