Weight Watchers Banana Ice Cream Recipe
Weight Watchers Banana Ice Cream Recipe.
This almost fat free dessert will cure your ice cream cravings without breaking your diet.
Made with evaporated skim milk, mashed bananas, egg substitute, sugar substitute of your choice, vanilla, and low fat milk. Super easy to make in your ice cream maker.
This recipe is great for leftover bananas.
This kid-friendly treat is gluten free, vegetarian, and low fat.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 1 Blue Plan and 6 Green Plan.
1 WW Freestyle Point and 6 Smart Points.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Don’t have an Ice Cream Machine? This is the one we use, and recommend:
This Ice Cream maker is super easy to use! You can make your own ice cream, sorbet, frozen yogurt, sherbet, or Gelato in just 25 minutes.
The flavor options are endless, so you can get creative and experiment to find your favorites!
Have homemade ice cream any time!
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Banana Ice Cream
- In an ice cream maker, add evaporated skim milk, bananas, egg substitute, sugar substitute, and vanilla.
- Add low fat milk to the fill line on the ice cream maker. You may need more than the 1/2 cup.
- Follow manufacturer's instructions for processing and freezing.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Shrimp Recipes
- Cloud Eggs with Cheese and Herb
- Healthy Vegetarian Sides with WW Points
- Weight Watchers Chicken and Cheese Quesadilla
- Weight Watchers Recipes From Around The World (World Cuisine)