Weight Watchers Clams and Garlic Recipe
Weight Watchers Clams and Garlic Recipe.
An easy seafood appetizer with extra virgin olive oil, fresh garlic, white wine, butter, and parsley.
Low fat and low carb.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 6 Blue Plan and 7 Green Plan,
6 WW Freestyle Points and 7 Smart Points.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Clams and Garlic
- Wash the clams removing dirt and sand.
- Place a large pot over medium heat
- Add extra virgin olive oil.
- Add garlic and saute for approx 1 minute or until the garlic is tender.
- Add white wine
- Bring to a boil until it reduces to half volume
- Add in clams, and steam until the clams begin to open.
- Add in butter
- Cover and cook until all, or most of the clams have opened.
- Remove and discard any unopened clams
- To serve, top with parsley
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Shrimp Recipes
- Cloud Eggs with Cheese and Herb
- Healthy Vegetarian Sides with WW Points
- Weight Watchers Chicken and Cheese Quesadilla
- Weight Watchers Recipes From Around The World (World Cuisine)