Weight Watchers Clams and Garlic Recipe
Weight Watchers Clams and Garlic Recipe.
An easy seafood appetizer with extra virgin olive oil, fresh garlic, white wine, butter, and parsley.
Low fat and low carb.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 6 Blue Plan and 7 Green Plan,
6 WW Freestyle Points and 7 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Clams and Garlic
- Wash the clams removing dirt and sand.
- Place a large pot over medium heat
- Add extra virgin olive oil.
- Add garlic and saute for approx 1 minute or until the garlic is tender.
- Add white wine
- Bring to a boil until it reduces to half volume
- Add in clams, and steam until the clams begin to open.
- Add in butter
- Cover and cook until all, or most of the clams have opened.
- Remove and discard any unopened clams
- To serve, top with parsley
You May Also Like:
- Simple Weight Watchers Whipped Guacamole
- Quick Weight Watchers Dill Dip
- Weight Watchers Ground Turkey Pesto Meatballs
- Crispy Weight Watchers Vegetable Chips
- Easy Weight Watchers Sesame Chicken Stir-Fry
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!