Weight Watchers Classic Tossed Salad Recipe
Weight Watchers Classic Tossed Salad Recipe.
Looking for a Weight Watchers recipe that is both healthy and delicious? This Classic Tossed Salad Recipe is the perfect dish to add to your cookbook!
It will satisfy any appetite. When there are so many options for what type of vegetable you would like in your salad, the possibilities are endless!
An easy appetizer recipe that pairs well with many main dishes.
Simple and healthy, this recipe is filled with vegetables and flavor.
Customize it to your taste by adding, or subtracting any ingredient.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 7 Green Plan,
7 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Classic Tossed Salad
- 1 cup slivered almonds blanched
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 head romaine lettuce torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 head red leaf lettuce torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 can (4oz) sliced black olives
- 1 pkg (8oz) crumbled feta cheese
- 1 red onion halved and thinly sliced
- 1 fresh tomato sliced
- 6 fresh mushrooms sliced
- ¼ cup grated romano cheese
- 1 bottle (8oz) Italian salad dressing
- Place a large skillet over medium/high heat.
- Add almonds, stir and cook until lightly browned.
- Add sesame seeds, cook another 1 minute, or until toasted.
- In a large sized salad bowl, add lettuce, olives, feta cheese, red onion, tomatoes, mushrooms, almond/sesame seed mix, and grated Romano cheese.
- Using salad tongs, combine ingredients.
- To serve, add Italian dressing and toss to coat.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Chicken Sausage and Pasta Casserole
- Homemade Weight Watchers Chicken Pot Pie
- Weight Watchers Baked Ravioli with Marinara Sauce
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Taco Recipes for Your Next Fiesta
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Chinese Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!