Weight Watchers Super Easy Frozen Pie Recipe
Weight Watchers Super Easy Frozen Pie Recipe.
A light and refreshing dessert with only two ingredients.
You can whip up this treat in just 2 minutes!
This dessert is a great option for anyone who’s looking to reduce the amount of calories they’re consuming or has gluten sensitivities.
Optional: use your favorite pie crust if you don’t mind adding points.
But don’t worry, there is only 1 MyWW Green Point without the crust!
Low Calorie, Low Carb, Gluten Free, and Low Fat!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 1 Green Plan
1 WW Smart Point.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Weight Watchers Super Easy Frozen Pie
- 8 ounce container fat-free cool whip
- 6 ounce container light yogurt
- In a large mixing bowl, add fat-free cool whip and light yogurt.
- Stir to mix well.
- Mix the two ingredients and pour into pie plate and freeze.
- Pour mixture into freezer safe pie plate
- Freeze a minimum of 4 hours
- Keep frozen
You May Also Like:
- Score Big with These Weight Watchers Game Day Recipes
- Smoked Salmon and Egg in an Avocado (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Best Blueberry Muffins
- Weight Watchers Tomato Basil Pizza
- Weight Watchers Copycat Olive Garden Minestrone Soup
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!