Air-Fryer Weight Watchers Buffalo Cauliflower Recipe
Air-Fryer Weight Watchers Buffalo Cauliflower Recipe.
A healthy version of classic Buffalo wings.
This healthy appetizer has all the flavors you need for game day, your next party, or a Netflix night, while still being healthy!
This spicy appetizer, snack, or side dish is perfect for Game Day, or any time!
The air fryer makes this recipe easy, and healthy. 10 minute prep time.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 2 Blue Plan and 2 Green Plan
We have more Weight Watchers Appetizer Recipes here,
more Weight Watchers Vegetarian Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Game Day Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Air-Fryer Weight Watchers Buffalo Cauliflower
- 6 sprays nonstick cooking spray
- ¼ cup water
- ½ cup unsweetened almond, soy or regular milk
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- 1 head cauliflower medium, cut into florets
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 tbsp hot sauce
- ½ tsp honey
- Prepare air fryer basket by spraying lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Preheat air fryer to 350° F
- In a large bowl, add water and milk. Stir to mix well
- In a 2nd large bowl, add flour, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, oregano, salt, and pepper. Stir to mix well.
- Whisk the dry mixture into the wet mixture until smooth.
- Place half of the cauliflower into the mixture and stir and turn until well coated.
- Place coated cauliflower in a colander to let excess batter drip off.
- Add the 1st batch of cauliflower to the prepared basket in a single layer. Lightly coat with non-stick cooking spray.
- Air fry cauliflower for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, add the rest of the cauliflower to the batter and toss to coat.
- Place in colander to drain.
- (Back to the air fryer) Transfer cooked cauliflower from air fryer to a large bowl.
- Repeat cooking process with the next batch.
- Transfer cooked cauliflower from air fryer to the large bowl with the rest of the cooked cauliflower.
For the Sauce:
- Place a small sauce pan over medium/high heat.
- Add butter, hot sauce, and honey and just bring to a boil.
- Pour over cooked cauliflower and toss to coat well.
You May Also Like:
- Quick Weight Watchers Chicken Nachos
- Weight Watchers Chicken Sausage Calzones
- Baked Weight Watchers Vegetable Wontons
- Easy Chocolate Fudge Cookies (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Beef and Potato Empanadas
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!