Weight Watchers Scrambled Eggs with Tomatoes Recipe
Weight Watchers Scrambled Eggs with Tomatoes Recipe.
Everybody loves a good breakfast, and there are a lot of great options to start your day off right.
Scrambled eggs with tomatoes are one of my favorite Weight Watchers friendly recipes because they take very little time.
This is an excellent option for people who want to enjoy a delicious breakfast without having to worry about the caloric content!
This is a Weight Watchers scramble recipe that I have been using for years. It’s tasty, filling, and not to mention it’s low in points!
This will help you get out of the kitchen faster and start your day off right!
An easy and tasty breakfast, brunch, or dinner option.
Made with eggs, tomatoes, salt, soy sauce, and a little sugar.
Quick and easy, ready in 15 minutes.
A great way to use your fresh tomatoes.
Weight Watchers Points
1 Point (2022/2023 Plan)
MyWW Points: 1 Blue Plan and 3 Green Plan
1 WW Freestyle Point and 3 Smart Points
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but it can also be one of the toughest to come up with ideas for. If you’re looking for a low-point breakfast that’s tasty and filling, try Weight Watchers scrambled eggs with tomatoes. These eggs are quick and easy to make and loaded with flavor!
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Scrambled Eggs with Tomatoes
- Place a skillet over medium heat.
- Add eggs and scramble until they are almost done, but not fully cooked
- Transfer eggs to a plate for later
- In the same skillet, over medium heat, add tomatoes.
- Cook tomatoes for approx 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add sugar, soy sauce, and salt. Stir to mix well
- Add the eggs back into the skillet
- Stir to mix, and cook for approx 1 minute, or until eggs are done.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Shrimp Recipes
- Cloud Eggs with Cheese and Herb
- Healthy Vegetarian Sides with WW Points
- Weight Watchers Chicken and Cheese Quesadilla
- Weight Watchers Recipes From Around The World (World Cuisine)