Weight Watchers Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies (without baking) Recipe
Weight Watchers Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies (without baking) Recipe. There’s nothing like the classic combination of chocolate and peanut butter, especially when it comes in the form of a delicious cookie!
These no-bake cookies are easy to make and perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth. Plus, they’re kid-friendly too so the whole family can enjoy them.
These easy cookies are decadent and satisfying. You won’t need to turn on the oven to make these tasty treats.
They are made with sugar, margarine, almond milk, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, peanut butter, quick oats, and coconut.
You will only spend 20 minutes making them, and then waiting 30 minutes for them to set.
The points are high for a cookie, but you can substitute the sugar with your favorite granulated sugar substitute to reduce the points.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 5 Green Plan,
5 Smart Points.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Oats are a whole grain that is high in fiber and has many health benefits. There are several different types of oats, including steel-cut, rolled, and quick.
Quick oats are oatmeal that has been cut into small pieces and then steamed and dried. They cook quickly and are perfect for busy mornings.
Quick oats have the same nutritional value as regular oats, but they tend to be less chewy. They can be eaten plain or added to smoothies, yogurt, or baked goods.
Check out our recipe for Homemade Vanilla Extract
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies (without baking)
- Combine sugar, margarine, almond milk, and cocoa in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, about 5 minutes. Let boil for 1 minute and remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter until melted. Pour in vanilla extract and almond extract and stir well. Add oats and coconut and mix dough until combined.
- Drop cookie dough by tablespoons onto wax paper. Let set and cool completely, about 30 minutes.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Shrimp Recipes
- Cloud Eggs with Cheese and Herb
- Healthy Vegetarian Sides with WW Points
- Weight Watchers Chicken and Cheese Quesadilla
- Weight Watchers Recipes From Around The World (World Cuisine)