Weight Watchers No-Bake Cookies Recipe
Weight Watchers No-Bake Cookies Dessert or Snack Recipe with oatmeal, cocoa powder, peanut butter, quick oats, and wheat germ.
A quick and easy healthy dessert.
MyWW Points: 4 Green Plan,
4 WW Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Cookie Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Dessert Recipes here!
Do you have a recipe you would like to see?
Comment below with any recipe requests, and we will try to add it to our list of upcoming recipes!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers No-Bake Cookies
- 3 tbsp skim milk
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup peanut butter – crunchy
- 1½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup quick oats more as needed
- ⅛ cup wheat germ (heaping)
- In a large saucepan, add milk, cocoa powder, and sugar. Heat on high, bring to a boil while stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter and vanilla, until peanut butter is fully melted.
- Stir in the oatmeal and the wheat germ.
- Drop by large spoonfuls onto wax paper.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Chicken Sausage Calzones
- Baked Weight Watchers Vegetable Wontons
- Easy Chocolate Fudge Cookies (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Beef and Potato Empanadas
- Weight Watchers Penne Pasta with Meat Sauce
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!