Skinny Chicken with Mushrooms Recipe
Skinny Chicken with Mushrooms Recipe with Italian salad dressing mix, cream of chicken soup, and low fat cream cheese.
A super easy 5 ingredient dinner recipe that’s tasty and healthy!
Weight Watchers Friendly with 6 Weight Watchers Smart Points.
MyWW Points: 6 Green Plan.
We have more Chicken Recipes here,
more Slow Cooker Recipes here,
and more Dinner Recipes here!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Don’t have a Slow Cooker? This is the one we use, and recommend!
Crock-Pot Large 8 Quart Programmable Slow Cooker with Auto Warm Setting and Cookbook
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Skinny Chicken with Mushrooms
- In a slow cooker, add chicken, cream cheese, Italian salad dressing mix, soup, and fresh mushrooms.
- Cook on low setting for approx. 6 hours
- Note: Can be served over rice or noodles. myWW points shown are for the chicken only. Adjust for any additions.
You May Also Like:
- Easy Weight Watchers Vegetable Calzone
- 25 Weight Watchers Crockpot Chicken Recipes
- Easy WW Friendly Philly Cheese Steak
- Ginger Pork Shiitake Dumplings (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Vegetarian Omelet