Skinny Chicken with Mushrooms Recipe
Skinny Chicken with Mushrooms Recipe with Italian salad dressing mix, cream of chicken soup, and low fat cream cheese.
A super easy 5 ingredient dinner recipe that’s tasty and healthy!
Weight Watchers Friendly with 6 Weight Watchers Smart Points.
MyWW Points: 6 Green Plan.
We have more Chicken Recipes here,
more Slow Cooker Recipes here,
and more Dinner Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Don’t have a Slow Cooker? This is the one we use, and recommend!
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Skinny Chicken with Mushrooms
- In a slow cooker, add chicken, cream cheese, Italian salad dressing mix, soup, and fresh mushrooms.
- Cook on low setting for approx. 6 hours
- Note: Can be served over rice or noodles. myWW points shown are for the chicken only. Adjust for any additions.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Tomato Salad with Grilled Italian Bread
- Weight Watchers Strawberry Vanilla Protein Shake
- Best Tuna Salad Lettuce Wrap (Weight Watchers)
- Best Grilled French Toast (Weight Watchers)
- Easy Homemade Weight Watchers Tomato Sauce