Weight Watchers Chicken Taco Salad Recipe
Weight Watchers Chicken Taco Salad Recipe with corn tortillas, lettuce, boneless skinless chicken breast, tomatoes, Mexican cheese, and salsa.
A healthy and delicious lunch or dinner recipe.
MyWW Points: 5 Blue Plan and 7 Green Plan.
We have more Weight Watchers Chicken Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes here!
Do you have a recipe you would like to see?
Comment below with any recipe requests, and we will try to add it to our list of upcoming recipes!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Chicken Taco Salad
- 8 medium corn tortillas cut into 4 wedges each
- ½ tsp salt
- 4 cups romaine lettuce shredded
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast cooked, shredded
- 1 cup tomatoes diced
- ½ cup reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend shredded
- ½ cup non-fat sour cream
- ¼ cup salsa
- ½ tsp ground cumin or adobo seasoning
- ½ tsp hot pepper sauce
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Coat a large baking sheet with olive oil flavored cooking spray.
- Arrange tortillas on baking sheet; spray tortillas with cooking spray and sprinkle with salt. Bake until golden, about 10 minutes.
- Arrange tortillas in bottom and up sides of 4 salad bowls. Place 1/4 of lettuce, chicken, tomatoes and cheese in each bowl.
- Dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together sour cream, salsa, cumin and pepper sauce. Drizzle about 3 tablespoons dressing over each salad.
You May Also Like:
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
- Weight Watchers Holiday Pfeffernusse Cookies
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Pasta Recipes
- Weight Watchers Roasted Chestnuts (Air Fryer)
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!