Weight Watchers Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
Weight Watchers Melt in Your Mouth Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe from Scratch with shortening, sugar, brown sugar, peanut butter, eggs, and flour.
A quick and easy 20 minute recipe.
The perfect dessert for a splurge day with 7 Smart Points.
You can reduce the number of points by using substitutions. I had a request for this one, that’s why there aren’t substitutions.
We have more Weight Watchers Dessert Recipes here!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Don’t have a Stand Mixer? This is the one we use and recommend!
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Peanut Butter Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375° F
- In a large mixing bowl, add peanut butter, shortening, brown sugar, and sugar. Beat until mixed well. Add eggs and water, and beat until mixed well.
- Add salt and baking soda, then gradually beat in the flour.
- Roll dough into balls, place on baking sheet, and press tops with a floured fork one way, then the other, making an X
- Bake approx 12 minutes in the preheated oven.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!