Weight Watchers Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
Weight Watchers Melt in Your Mouth Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe from Scratch with shortening, sugar, brown sugar, peanut butter, eggs, and flour.
A quick and easy 20 minute recipe.
The perfect dessert for a splurge day with 7 Smart Points.
You can reduce the number of points by using substitutions. I had a request for this one, that’s why there aren’t substitutions.
We have more Weight Watchers Dessert Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Don’t have a Stand Mixer? This is the one we use and recommend!
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Peanut Butter Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375° F
- In a large mixing bowl, add peanut butter, shortening, brown sugar, and sugar. Beat until mixed well. Add eggs and water, and beat until mixed well.
- Add salt and baking soda, then gradually beat in the flour.
- Roll dough into balls, place on baking sheet, and press tops with a floured fork one way, then the other, making an X
- Bake approx 12 minutes in the preheated oven.
You May Also Like:
- Simple Weight Watchers Lemon Pepper Tuna Salad Sandwich
- Weight Watchers Cherry and Rhubarb Crumble Dessert
- Easy Weight Watchers Grilled Herb Chicken
- Easy Crock Pot Recipes (Weight Watchers)
- Simple Weight Watchers Chili Macaroni
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!