Weight Watchers Oven Fish Fry Recipe
Weight Watchers Oven Fish Fry Recipe with cornmeal, bread crumbs, dill, paprika, skim milk, and butter.
A quick and easy 20 minute seafood dinner recipe with 196 calories, 4 WW Freestyle Points and 5 Smart Points
We have more Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes here,
and more Quick and Easy Weigh Watchers Recipes here!
Do you have a recipe you would like to see?
Comment below with any recipe requests, and we will try to add it to our list of upcoming recipes!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
You will need:
Shallow Baking Dish
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Oven Fish Fry
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a shallow dish, like a pie plate, combine cornmeal, bread crumbs,dill, salt, pepper and paprika
- Place milk in another shallow dish.
- Dip fish in milk, then in crumb mixture.
- Place in pan coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake for 10 minute or until fish flakes apart with fork.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Refried Beans
- Weight Watchers Herbed Butter Fish
- Weight Watchers Homemade Flour Tortillas
- Weight Watchers Black Bean Salad
- Weight Watchers Hunan Shrimp
Not interested in Healthy Recipes? Check out our sister site, Nesting Lane Indulge