Weight Watchers Oven Fish Fry Recipe
Weight Watchers Oven Fish Fry Recipe with cornmeal, bread crumbs, dill, paprika, skim milk, and butter.
A quick and easy 20 minute seafood dinner recipe with 196 calories and 3 Points (2022/2023 Plan).
We have more Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes here,
and more Quick and Easy Weigh Watchers Recipes here!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Oven Fish Fry
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a shallow dish, like a pie plate, combine cornmeal, bread crumbs,dill, salt, pepper and paprika
- Place milk in another shallow dish.
- Dip fish in milk, then in crumb mixture.
- Place in pan coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake for 10 minute or until fish flakes apart with fork.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
- Weight Watchers Holiday Pfeffernusse Cookies
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!