Weight Watchers Oven Fish Fry Recipe
Weight Watchers Oven Fish Fry Recipe with cornmeal, bread crumbs, dill, paprika, skim milk, and butter.
A quick and easy 20 minute seafood dinner recipe with 196 calories, 4 WW Freestyle Points and 5 Smart Points
We have more Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes here,
and more Quick and Easy Weigh Watchers Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Oven Fish Fry
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a shallow dish, like a pie plate, combine cornmeal, bread crumbs,dill, salt, pepper and paprika
- Place milk in another shallow dish.
- Dip fish in milk, then in crumb mixture.
- Place in pan coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake for 10 minute or until fish flakes apart with fork.
You May Also Like:
- 80 Weight Watchers Fall Favorite Recipes
- Weight Watchers Honey Wasabi Salmon
- Easy Weight Watchers Homemade Mocha
- Weight Watchers Cheesy Cheddar Broccoli Frittata
- Healthy Vegetarian Weight Watchers Kale Soup
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!