Weight Watchers Oven Fish Fry Recipe
Weight Watchers Oven Fish Fry Recipe with cornmeal, bread crumbs, dill, paprika, skim milk, and butter.
A quick and easy 20 minute seafood dinner recipe with 196 calories, 3 Points®.
We have more Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes here,
and more Quick and Easy Weigh Watchers Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Points® are a trademark of the WW corporation, double check Points® on their official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Oven Fish Fry
- 1½ lbs tilapia fillets or white fish
- ¼ cup cornmeal
- ¼ cup seasoned bread crumbs
- ½ tsp dried dill
- ½ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp paprika
- ⅓ cup skim milk
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a shallow dish, like a pie plate, combine cornmeal, bread crumbs,dill, salt, pepper and paprika
- Place milk in another shallow dish.
- Dip fish in milk, then in crumb mixture.
- Place in pan coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake for 10 minute or until fish flakes apart with fork.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Italian Skillet Chicken Marsala
- Weight Watchers Crispy Air Fryer Broccoli
- Weight Watchers Asian Barbecue Sauce
- Best Weight Watchers Mushroom Risotto
- Quick Weight Watchers Lemon Curd
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!
I cook mine in the air fryer without the butter, my personal points are 2
This is so good