Weight Watchers Sweet and Sour Pork Recipe
Weight Watchers Quick and Easy Sweet and Sour Pork Recipe with cornstarch, rice vinegar, sugar, ketchup, soy sauce, canola oil, ginger, garlic, bell pepper, and pineapple.
A quick and easy Chinese Dinner Recipe.
It’s healthy, and low calorie with 290 calories.
You can make this in a wok, or a skillet.
MyWW Points: 7 Blue Plan and 10 Green Plan
7 WW Freestyle Points and 10 Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Chinese Recipes here,
more Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Pork Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
- Don’t have a Wok? This is the one we use, and recommend:
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Sweet and Sour Pork
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 lb pork tenderloin cut into 1/2-inch pieces, fat trimmed off
- 2 tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- ¼ cup sugar
- 3 tbsp ketchup
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- ⅓ cup water
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger peeled and minced
- 1 can (8 oz) pineapple chunks drained
- 1 green bell pepper chopped to 1/2-inch pieces
- In a medium sized bowl, add pork and 1 tbs cornstarch. Toss to coat well. Save for later
- In a small sized bowl, add soy sauce, water, sugar, ketchup, vinegar, and 1 TBS cornstarch. Mix. Save for later.
- Over medium-high heat, heat a wok (or skillet). Add oil and heat. Add pork and stir-fry until almost fully cooked, approx 2 to 3 mins.
- Put in garlic and ginger, and stir-fry approx. 30 secs.
- Put in pineapple and bell pepper, and stir-fry approx 3 mins until slightly tender.
- Put in the soy sauce mixture made in step one, and stir constantly until it boils, becomes thickened, and pork is done cooking. Approx 2 minutes.
You May Also Like:
- Simple Weight Watchers Lemon Pepper Tuna Salad Sandwich
- Weight Watchers Cherry and Rhubarb Crumble Dessert
- Easy Weight Watchers Grilled Herb Chicken
- Easy Crock Pot Recipes (Weight Watchers)
- Simple Weight Watchers Chili Macaroni
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!