Weight Watchers Sweet and Sour Pork Recipe
Weight Watchers Quick and Easy Sweet and Sour Pork Recipe with cornstarch, rice vinegar, sugar, ketchup, soy sauce, canola oil, ginger, garlic, bell pepper, and pineapple.
A quick and easy Chinese Dinner Recipe.
It’s healthy, and low calorie with 290 calories.
You can make this in a wok, or a skillet.
Weight Watchers Points
5 Points (2022/2023 Plan)
MyWW Points: 7 Blue Plan and 10 Green Plan
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
- Don’t have a Wok? This is the one we use, and recommend:
Carbon Steel Wok for Electric, Induction and Gas Stoves
(Lid, Spatula and User Guide Video Included)
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Sweet and Sour Pork
- 1 pound pork tenderloin cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 2 tablespoon cornstarch
- ⅓ cup water
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 3 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon ginger peeled and minced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 green bell pepper seeded and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 8 ounces canned pineapple chunks in juice
- In a medium bowl, combine the pork with 1 tablespoon of cornstarch.
- Toss the pork well to coat it and then set it aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining 1 tablespoon of cornstarch, water, vinegar, sugar, ketchup, and soy sauce. Set aside for later.
- Heat a nonstick wok or a large, deep skillet over medium-high heat until a drop of water sizzles.
- Swirl in the oil. to coat.
- Add the pork to the wok or skillet and stir-fry it for about 2-3 minutes, or until it's almost cooked through.
- Add the ginger and garlic to the wok or skillet and stir-fry it for about 30 seconds, or until it's fragrant.
- Add the bell pepper and pineapple to the wok or skillet and stir-fry it for about 3 minutes, or until it's crisp-tender.
- Add the vinegar mixture to the wok or skillet and cook, stirring constantly, until the mixture boils and thickens and the pork is cooked just through, for about 1-2 minutes.
You May Also Like:
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
- Weight Watchers Holiday Pfeffernusse Cookies
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Pasta Recipes
- Weight Watchers Roasted Chestnuts (Air Fryer)
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!