Weight Watchers Chicken Flautas Recipe
Weight Watchers Chicken Flautas Recipe with boneless skinless chicken breast, picante sauce, jalapenos, cheese, and tortillas.
A delicious Mexican appetizer or dinner.
Low calorie, and 4 WW Freestyle Points and 4 Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Chicken Recipes here,
more Weight Watchers Mexican Recipes here,
and more 4 WW Freestyle Point Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. Please consult a doctor before changing your eating habits.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Chicken Flautas
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)
- Mix together shredded chicken, picante sauce, jalapeno and ground cumin. Set aside.
- Combine the cheese Set Aside.
- Place tortilla in skillet with heated oil for 1 to 2 seconds on either side to soften. Put on paper towel to soak up some of the oil.
- Put 1 tbsp of the chicken mixture in the center of a tortilla and sprinkle some cheese. Roll up tortilla and place on a lightly greased cookie sheet, seam side down. Sprinkle left over cheese on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 to 25 minutes or until tortillas are a little crispy and golden brown.
You May Also Like:
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken and Rice Recipes
- Quick Weight Watchers Veggie Burger
- Weight Watchers Chicken Casserole Recipes
- Best Weight Watchers Salmon Recipes
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken Stir-Fry Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!