Weight Watchers Chicken Flautas Recipe
Weight Watchers Chicken Flautas Recipe with boneless skinless chicken breast, picante sauce, jalapenos, cheese, and tortillas.
A delicious Mexican appetizer or dinner.
Low calorie, and 4 WW Freestyle Points and 4 Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Chicken Recipes here,
more Weight Watchers Mexican Recipes here,
and more 4 WW Freestyle Point Recipes here!
Do you have a recipe you would like to see?
Comment below with any recipe requests, and we will try to add it to our list of upcoming recipes!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Weight Watchers Chicken Flautas
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)
- Mix together shredded chicken, picante sauce, jalapeno and ground cumin. Set aside.
- Combine the cheese Set Aside.
- Place tortilla in skillet with heated oil for 1 to 2 seconds on either side to soften. Put on paper towel to soak up some of the oil.
- Put 1 tbsp of the chicken mixture in the center of a tortilla and sprinkle some cheese. Roll up tortilla and place on a lightly greased cookie sheet, seam side down. Sprinkle left over cheese on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 to 25 minutes or until tortillas are a little crispy and golden brown.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Refried Beans
- Weight Watchers Herbed Butter Fish
- Weight Watchers Homemade Flour Tortillas
- Weight Watchers Black Bean Salad
- Weight Watchers Hunan Shrimp
Not interested in Healthy Recipes? Check out our sister site, Nesting Lane Indulge