Weight Watchers Mushroom Rice Pilaf Recipe
Weight Watchers Mushroom Rice Pilaf with Hazelnut, butter, long-grain rice, orzo pasta, onion, celery, chicken broth, parsley, and marjoram.
A delicious side dish recipe with 256 calories.
8 WW Freestyle Points and 9 Smart Points
We have more Weight Watchers Side Dish Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Rice Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Mushroom Rice Pilaf
- Place a large skillet over medium-low heat. Melt butter, then saute rice, orzo, mushrooms, onion, and celery. Stir constantly until rice is lightly browned.
- Mix in chicken broth, parsley, marjoram, pepper, and hazelnuts. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low, cover skillet, and allow to simmer 15 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand 10 minutes before serving.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Tomato Salad with Grilled Italian Bread
- Weight Watchers Strawberry Vanilla Protein Shake
- Best Tuna Salad Lettuce Wrap (Weight Watchers)
- Best Grilled French Toast (Weight Watchers)
- Easy Homemade Weight Watchers Tomato Sauce