Weight Watchers Marinated New Potato Salad Recipe
Weight Watchers Marinated New Potato Salad Recipe with celery, green onions, parsley, white wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, sugar, olive oil, and garlic.
This is a tasty side dish!
4 Points (2022/2023 Plan)
MyWW Points: 4 Blue Plan and 5 Green Plan.
We have more Weight Watchers Side Dish Recipes here.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Marinated Potato Salad
- In a saucepan, add potatoes and cover with water
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 13 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Using a Colander, drain potatoes and rinse with cold water.
- In a mixing bowl, add cooked potatoes, cover and chill at least 30 minutes.
- Remove potatoes from the refrigerator and mix in the onion, celery, green peppers, and parsley.
For the Dressing
- In a small mixing bowl, add vinegar, mustard, sugar, olive oil, salt, pepper and minced garlic. Mix well using a whisk.
- Pour the dressing over the potatoes and toss gently to coat well.
- Cover the bowl and return to the refrigerate to chill for at least 1 hour. Gentle toss again before serving.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Classic Ginger Cookies
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!