Weight Watchers Marinated New Potato Salad Recipe
Weight Watchers Marinated New Potato Salad Recipe with celery, green onions, parsley, white wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, sugar, olive oil, and garlic.
This is a tasty side dish!
MyWW Points: 4 Blue Plan and 5 Green Plan.
We have more Weight Watchers Side Dish Recipes here.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Points® are a trademark of the WW corporation, double check Points® on their official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Marinated Potato Salad
- 2 pounds small red potatoes cut into eights
- ½ cup celery chopped
- ½ cup green onions sliced
- 1½ tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
- 6 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 3 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 clove garlic minced
- In a saucepan, add potatoes and cover with water
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 13 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Using a Colander, drain potatoes and rinse with cold water.
- In a mixing bowl, add cooked potatoes, cover and chill at least 30 minutes.
- Remove potatoes from the refrigerator and mix in the onion, celery, green peppers, and parsley.
For the Dressing
- In a small mixing bowl, add vinegar, mustard, sugar, olive oil, salt, pepper and minced garlic. Mix well using a whisk.
- Pour the dressing over the potatoes and toss gently to coat well.
- Cover the bowl and return to the refrigerate to chill for at least 1 hour. Gentle toss again before serving.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Parmesan Tilapia Fillets
- Weight Watchers Shakshouka (Eggs with a Twist)
- Weight Watchers Air Fryer Fried Oreos
- Weight Watchers Lemon Vegetable and Pork Kebabs
- Weight Watchers Seared Garlic Shrimp
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!