Weight Watchers Shrimp Scampi Recipe
Weight Watchers Shrimp Scampi is a classic Italian seafood Dinner Recipe with garlic, chicken broth, dry white wine, and lemon juice.
An easy 35 minute recipe great for a busy weeknight, or a relaxed weekend meal.
A low calorie dinner option with 184 calories.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Weight Watchers Shrimp Scampi
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat the oil. Sauté the shrimp until just pink, 2-3 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook stirring constantly, about 30 seconds
- With a slotted spoon transfer the shrimp to a platter, keep hot.
- In the skillet, combine the broth, wine, lemon juice, 1/4 cup of the parsley, the salt and pepper; bring to a boil
- Boil, uncovered, until the sauce is reduced by half; spoon over the shrimp
- Serve garnished with the lemon slices and sprinkled with the remaining tablespoon of parsley.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Baked Cider Donuts
- Weight Watchers Mushrooms in Creamy Cheese Sauce
- Weight Watchers Spicy Roasted Butternut Squash
- Weight Watchers Quick and Easy Tortilla Soup
- Weight Watchers Pumpkin Spice Mix
HidrateSpark PRO the Smart Water Bottle you need to add to your daily routine! We all know we need to drink more water, but do we always remember to? Enter the HidrateSpark PRO! This amazing water bottle tracks how much water you drink in a day, and lights up to remind you if you are getting behind. Check it out by clicking the photo below!
Not interested in Healthy Recipes? Check out our sister site, Nesting Lane Indulge