Weight Watchers Shrimp Scampi Recipe
Weight Watchers Shrimp Scampi is a classic Italian seafood Dinner Recipe with garlic, chicken broth, dry white wine, and lemon juice.
An easy 35 minute recipe great for a busy weeknight, or a relaxed weekend meal.
A low calorie dinner option with 184 calories.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Weight Watchers Shrimp Scampi
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat the oil. Sauté the shrimp until just pink, 2-3 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook stirring constantly, about 30 seconds
- With a slotted spoon transfer the shrimp to a platter, keep hot.
- In the skillet, combine the broth, wine, lemon juice, 1/4 cup of the parsley, the salt and pepper; bring to a boil
- Boil, uncovered, until the sauce is reduced by half; spoon over the shrimp
- Serve garnished with the lemon slices and sprinkled with the remaining tablespoon of parsley.
You May Also Like:
- Mouth-Watering Weight Watchers Chili Recipes
- Weight Watchers Spicy Chicken Pasta
- Weight Watchers Chicken Sausage and Pasta Casserole
- Homemade Weight Watchers Chicken Pot Pie
- Weight Watchers Baked Ravioli with Marinara Sauce
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!