Weight Watchers Shrimp Scampi Recipe
Weight Watchers Shrimp Scampi is a classic Italian seafood Dinner Recipe with garlic, chicken broth, dry white wine, and lemon juice.
An easy 35 minute recipe great for a busy weeknight, or a relaxed weekend meal.
A low calorie dinner option with 184 calories.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Weight Watchers Shrimp Scampi
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat the oil. Sauté the shrimp until just pink, 2-3 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook stirring constantly, about 30 seconds
- With a slotted spoon transfer the shrimp to a platter, keep hot.
- In the skillet, combine the broth, wine, lemon juice, 1/4 cup of the parsley, the salt and pepper; bring to a boil
- Boil, uncovered, until the sauce is reduced by half; spoon over the shrimp
- Serve garnished with the lemon slices and sprinkled with the remaining tablespoon of parsley.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Potato Breakfast Casserole
- Weight Watchers Smoked Salmon Spread
- Weight Watchers Low Fat Pita Chips
- Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Lentil Soup with Ham
- Instant Pot® Weight Watchers Chicken Broth
Portion Control Serving Utensil Set of 8
Easily measure your portions with this set of ladles. You will get 4 slotted, and 4 solid ladles measuring 2oz, 4oz, 6oz, and 8oz. They are also labeled in ml.
Check out the Portion Control Serving Utensil Set today! See Details Here!