Weight Watchers Pudding Fruit Fluff Recipe
Weight Watchers Pudding Fruit Fluff Dessert Recipe.
Mandarin oranges, fruit cocktail, pineapple, raspberry gelatin, fat free sugar-free vanilla pudding mix, and cool whip.
A super easy recipe with 102 calories, 4 WW Freestyle Points and 3 Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Dessert Recipes here!
Do you have a recipe you would like to see?
Comment below with any recipe requests, and we will try to add it to our list of upcoming recipes!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
You will need:
Need to make more servings, or less servings?
Click on the “Servings: #” in the recipe below, and move the slider to adjust the recipe!
Weight Watchers Pudding Fruit Fluff
- 1 can (16 oz) no-sugar-added mandarin oranges drained
- 1 can (16 oz) no-sugar-added fruit cocktail drained
- 1 can (20 oz) can no-sugar-added pineapple drained
- 1 pkg (⅓ oz) sugar-free raspberry gelatin
- 1 pkg (1 oz) fat-free sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 16 oz fat-free cool whip thawed
- Mix together all drained fruit.
- Combine jello mix and pudding with the coo whip. Gently fold in the fruit mixture. Chill
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Refried Beans
- Weight Watchers Herbed Butter Fish
- Weight Watchers Homemade Flour Tortillas
- Weight Watchers Black Bean Salad
- Weight Watchers Hunan Shrimp
Not interested in Healthy Recipes? Check out our sister site, Nesting Lane Indulge