Weight Watchers Pudding Fruit Fluff Recipe
Weight Watchers Pudding Fruit Fluff Dessert Recipe.
Mandarin oranges, fruit cocktail, pineapple, raspberry gelatin, fat free sugar-free vanilla pudding mix, and cool whip.
A super easy recipe with 102 calories.
MyWW Points: 4 Blue Plan and 3 Green Plan,
4 WW Freestyle Points and 3 Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Dessert Recipes here!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Pudding Fruit Fluff
- 1 can (16 oz) no-sugar-added mandarin oranges drained
- 1 can (16 oz) no-sugar-added fruit cocktail drained
- 1 can (20 oz) can no-sugar-added pineapple drained
- 1 pkg (⅓ oz) sugar-free raspberry gelatin
- 1 pkg (1 oz) fat-free sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 16 oz fat-free cool whip thawed
- Mix together all drained fruit.
- Combine jello mix and pudding with the cool whip. Gently fold in the fruit mixture. Chill
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Classic Ginger Cookies
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!