Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Chicken Stroganoff Recipe
Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Chicken Stroganoff Recipe with boneless skinless chicken breast, fat free cream of chicken soup, non fat sour cream, and onion soup mix.
An easy 4 ingredient, healthy dinner.
3 WW Freestyle Points and 7 Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Chicken Recipes here,
more Slow Cooker Weight Watchers Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes here!
Do you have a recipe you would like to see?
Comment below with any recipe requests, and we will try to add it to our list of upcoming recipes!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Chicken Stroganoff
- Add frozen chicken to slow cooker.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, add sour cream, onion soup mix, and cream of chicken soup. Mix well. Pour mixture over chicken in the slow cooker.
- Put slow cooker on low setting, cover and cook for approx 7 hours.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Refried Beans
- Weight Watchers Herbed Butter Fish
- Weight Watchers Homemade Flour Tortillas
- Weight Watchers Black Bean Salad
- Weight Watchers Hunan Shrimp
Not interested in Healthy Recipes? Check out our sister site, Nesting Lane Indulge