Weight Watchers Fajita Seasoning Mix Recipe
Weight Watchers Fajita Seasoning Mix Recipe.
The perfect Mexican seasoning for your favorite Fajitas.
This homemade version is much better than the store-bought envelope packets.
About 2 tablespoons of this mix equals a packet.
Quick and easy, and stores well for future use.
Made with chili powder, sugar, paprika, chicken bouillon cube, onion powder, cumin, cayenne powder, & garlic powder.
There are no points in this recipe!.
Goes great with steak, chicken, or shrimp.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points 0 Blue Plan, 0 Green Plan,
0 WW Freestyle & Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. Please consult a doctor before changing your eating habits.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
- These are my favorite Spice Jars! They come with everything you need to organize your spices. An organized kitchen makes for easy cooking!
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Fajita Seasoning Mix
- In a small mixing bowl, place all ingredients.
- Using a whisk, whisk to mix well.
- Store in an air tight container.
You May Also Like:
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken and Rice Recipes
- Quick Weight Watchers Veggie Burger
- Weight Watchers Chicken Casserole Recipes
- Best Weight Watchers Salmon Recipes
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken Stir-Fry Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!