Weight Watchers Smoky Pork Chops Recipe
Weight Watchers Smoky Pork Chops Recipe.
A flavorful grilled dinner with garlic powder, ground paprika, onion powder, seasoned salt, black pepper, Worcestershire sauce, and liquid smoke flavoring.
10 minute prep time and 25 minute cook time. 10 minutes to marinate, and 10 minutes to rest.
These pork chops are low carb, with only 5.4 grams.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 7 Green Plan,
7 WW Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Grill Recipes here,
more Weight Watchers Pork Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
- Don’t have an Outdoor Grill? Check out this Indoor Grill!
Hamilton Beach Electric Indoor Searing Grill
Check it out here!
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Smoky Pork Chops
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp ground paprika
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp seasoned salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp liquid smoke flavoring
- 4 bone-in pork chops ½ to ¾ inch thick
- Prepare outdoor grill by oiling the grate lightly.
- Preheat outdoor grill to medium heat.
- In a mixing bowl, add garlic powder, paprika, onion powder, seasoned salt, pepper, smoke flavoring, and worcestershire sauce. Stir to mix well.
- Rinse the pork chops with water.
- Season wet pork chops by sprinkling the spice mix on both sides, and rubbing the spice in with your hands.
- Wait 10 minutes to allow spice to sink in.
- On preheated grill, place pork chops over indirect heat. Grill approx 12 minutes per side, or until they are no longer pink inside, and an instant-read thermometer reads 145° F
- Allow meat to rest 10 minutes before serving.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Chicken Sausage Calzones
- Baked Weight Watchers Vegetable Wontons
- Easy Chocolate Fudge Cookies (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Beef and Potato Empanadas
- Weight Watchers Penne Pasta with Meat Sauce
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!