Weight Watchers Smoky Pork Chops Recipe
Weight Watchers Smoky Pork Chops Recipe.
A flavorful grilled dinner with garlic powder, ground paprika, onion powder, seasoned salt, black pepper, Worcestershire sauce, and liquid smoke flavoring.
10 minute prep time and 25 minute cook time. 10 minutes to marinate, and 10 minutes to rest.
These pork chops are low carb, with only 5.4 grams.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 7 Green Plan,
7 WW Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. Please consult a doctor before changing your eating habits.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
- Don’t have an Outdoor Grill? Check out this Indoor Grill!
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Smoky Pork Chops
- Prepare outdoor grill by oiling the grate lightly.
- Preheat outdoor grill to medium heat.
- In a mixing bowl, add garlic powder, paprika, onion powder, seasoned salt, pepper, smoke flavoring, and worcestershire sauce. Stir to mix well.
- Rinse the pork chops with water.
- Season wet pork chops by sprinkling the spice mix on both sides, and rubbing the spice in with your hands.
- Wait 10 minutes to allow spice to sink in.
- On preheated grill, place pork chops over indirect heat. Grill approx 12 minutes per side, or until they are no longer pink inside, and an instant-read thermometer reads 145° F
- Allow meat to rest 10 minutes before serving.
You May Also Like:
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken and Rice Recipes
- Quick Weight Watchers Veggie Burger
- Weight Watchers Chicken Casserole Recipes
- Best Weight Watchers Salmon Recipes
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken Stir-Fry Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!