Weight Watchers Spinach Mushroom Quiche Recipe
Weight Watchers Spinach Mushroom Quiche Recipe.
An easy baked breakfast, brunch, or dinner meal.
This vegetarian recipe is made with fresh mushrooms, onion, garlic, spinach, artichoke hearts, fat-free cottage cheese, and eggs.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 3 Green Plan,
3 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Spinach Mushroom Quiche
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Prepare a pie dish by spraying with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a saute pan over medium/high heat, add olive oil.
- Add mushrooms, garlic, spinach, and onions.
- Saute until the liquid reduces.
- Stir in cottage cheese, eggs, artichoke hearts, salt, and pepper.
- In the prepared pie dish, add contents of saute pan.
- In preheated oven, bake for 45 minutes.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Tomato Salad with Grilled Italian Bread
- Weight Watchers Strawberry Vanilla Protein Shake
- Best Tuna Salad Lettuce Wrap (Weight Watchers)
- Best Grilled French Toast (Weight Watchers)
- Easy Homemade Weight Watchers Tomato Sauce