Weight Watchers Bean Salad Recipe
Weight Watchers Bean Salad Recipe.
An easy, and delicious side dish, or lunch recipe.
Holds up well in the refrigerator, so it makes a great make-ahead dish.
This vegetarian dish has 5 types of beans, onion, green pepper, and celery, with a dressing of vinegar, olive oil, sugar, salt, and pepper.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 3 Blue Plan and 6 Green Plan,
3 WW Freestyle Points and 6 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. Please consult a doctor before changing your eating habits.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Bean Salad
- 1 can (14.5oz) kidney beans drained
- 1 can (14.5oz) wax beans drained
- 1 can (14.5oz) green beans drained
- 1 can (15.5oz) garbanzo beans drained
- 1 can (14.5oz) black beans drained
- ½ cup onion chopped
- ½ cup green pepper chopped
- ½ cup celery chopped
- ½ cup vinegar
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, add kidney beans, wax beans, green beans, garbanzo beans, black beans, onion, green pepper, and celery. Stir to mix well
- In a small mixing bowl, add vinegar, olive oil, sugar, salt, and pepper. Whisk until sugar dissolves.
- Pour the dressing over the beans. Stir to mix well.
- Refrigerate for approx 8 hours to overnight.
- Stir before serving.
You May Also Like:
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken and Rice Recipes
- Quick Weight Watchers Veggie Burger
- Weight Watchers Chicken Casserole Recipes
- Best Weight Watchers Salmon Recipes
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken Stir-Fry Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!