Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Lasagna Recipe
Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Lasagna Recipe with ground beef, onion, garlic, oregano, basil, and red pepper flakes.
Lasagna is a favorite comfort food!
This has high points, but it’s a great comfort food Italian pasta for a cheat day!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 11 Green Plan
11 WW Smart Points
Do you have a recipe you would like to see?
Comment below with any recipe requests, and we will try to add it to our list of upcoming recipes!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Don’t have a Slow Cooker? This is the one we use, and recommend:
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Lasagna
- In a large skillet over medium high heat brown beef, onion and garlic, stirring to break up beef (5-10 minutes) until meat is brown.
- Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce, salt, oregano, basil and red pepper flakes simmer another 5 minutes.
- In a small mixing bowl combine 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, and the ricotta cheese.
- Spoon 1/3 of the tomato/beef mixture into crock pot. Break 3 lasagna noodles in half and arrange on top of tomato/beef mixture and top with half of the ricota mixture. Repeat with second layer. Finish with the remaining 1/3 of the meat mixture.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- In a small bowl combine remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle over meat mixture cover and set aside for approx 10 minutes or until cheese melts and lasagna is firm
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Tomato Salad with Grilled Italian Bread
- Weight Watchers Strawberry Vanilla Protein Shake
- Best Tuna Salad Lettuce Wrap (Weight Watchers)
- Best Grilled French Toast (Weight Watchers)
- Easy Homemade Weight Watchers Tomato Sauce