Weight Watchers Yakitori Chicken Recipe
Weight Watchers Yakitori Chicken Recipe.
An easy and delicious Japanese recipe made with soy sauce, sake, sugar, garlic, ginger root, leeks, and boneless skinless chicken breast.
You make this marinated dish in your oven broiler.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 1 Blue Plan and 4 Green Plan,
1 WW Freestyle Point and 4 Smart Points.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Yakitori Chicken
For the Marinade:
- In a medium mixing bowl, add soy sauce, sake, garlic, sugar, and ginger.
- Using a whisk, whisk to mix well.
- Place chicken in marinade, flip chicken to coat all sides. Place in refrigerator for 15 minutes to marinate.
For the Chicken:
- Preheat oven broiler.
- Grease skewers
- Thread prepared skewers with a piece of chicken, then a leek, then chicken, repeating so each skewer has 3 pieces of chicken and 2 leeks.
- Place skewers on a broiling pan, or a baking sheet.
- Brush marinade on the chicken.
- Place pan in the oven and broil for 5 minutes.
- Remove pan from the oven and baste the chicken again.
- Return pan to oven and broil for 5 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Discard the marinade.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!