Weight Watchers Yakitori Chicken Recipe
Weight Watchers Yakitori Chicken Recipe.
An easy and delicious Japanese recipe made with soy sauce, sake, sugar, garlic, ginger root, leeks, and boneless skinless chicken breast.
You make this marinated dish in your oven broiler.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 1 Blue Plan and 4 Green Plan,
1 WW Freestyle Point and 4 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Yakitori Chicken
For the Marinade:
- In a medium mixing bowl, add soy sauce, sake, garlic, sugar, and ginger.
- Using a whisk, whisk to mix well.
- Place chicken in marinade, flip chicken to coat all sides. Place in refrigerator for 15 minutes to marinate.
For the Chicken:
- Preheat oven broiler.
- Grease skewers
- Thread prepared skewers with a piece of chicken, then a leek, then chicken, repeating so each skewer has 3 pieces of chicken and 2 leeks.
- Place skewers on a broiling pan, or a baking sheet.
- Brush marinade on the chicken.
- Place pan in the oven and broil for 5 minutes.
- Remove pan from the oven and baste the chicken again.
- Return pan to oven and broil for 5 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Discard the marinade.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Tomato Salad with Grilled Italian Bread
- Weight Watchers Strawberry Vanilla Protein Shake
- Best Tuna Salad Lettuce Wrap (Weight Watchers)
- Best Grilled French Toast (Weight Watchers)
- Easy Homemade Weight Watchers Tomato Sauce