Weight Watchers Air Fryer Funnel Cakes Recipe
Weight Watchers Air Fryer Funnel Cakes Recipe.
A classic Fair or Festival treat that’s a little healthier made in your Air Fryer.
This quick version is ready in 30 minutes.
Low Fat dessert.
Made with flour, fat-free Greek yogurt, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and powdered sugar.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 4 Blue Plan and 5 Green Plan
We have more Weight Watchers Dessert Recipes here,
more Family Friendly Weight Watchers Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Vegetarian Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
- Don’t have an Air Fryer? This is the one we use, and recommend:
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Air Fryer Funnel Cakes
- 1 cup white self-rising flour
- 1 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 8 sprays nonstick cooking spray
- 1½ tbsp powdered sugar
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, add flour, vanilla, yogurt, and cinnamon. Stir to mix until just combined.
- Using your hands, knead the dough until it's smooth. If sticky, add 1 tablespoon of flour at a time until it's not sticky.
- Layout parchment paper on work area, and lightly flour.
- Preheat the air fryer to 375° F
- Prepare the air fryer basket by spraying with non-stick cooking spray.
- Turn out dough onto parchment paper.
- Divide dough with a floured knife into 4 equal sections. These are the serving sizes.
- Divide each serving size (4) into 6 pieces. You will now have 24 pieces, but keep the 4 serving sizes (6 pieces each) separated.
- Using your hands, roll each piece into a thin, long rope approx 9 inches long.
- Pile the ropes loosely on and around each other to make a round cake, as shown in the photo.
- Repeat for the other 3 servings.
- Place 2 of the funnel cakes in the prepared air fryer basket.
- Air fry approx 5 minutes or until cakes are cooked through and lightly browned.
- Transfer funnel cakes to a plate.
- Repeat the air frying steps for the other 2 funnel cakes.
- Top the funnel cakes with powdered sugar.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Chicken Sausage Calzones
- Baked Weight Watchers Vegetable Wontons
- Easy Chocolate Fudge Cookies (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Beef and Potato Empanadas
- Weight Watchers Penne Pasta with Meat Sauce
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!