Weight Watchers Air Fryer Funnel Cakes Recipe
Weight Watchers Air Fryer Funnel Cakes Recipe.
A classic Fair or Festival treat that’s a little healthier made in your Air Fryer.
This quick version is ready in 30 minutes.
Low Fat dessert.
Made with flour, fat-free Greek yogurt, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and powdered sugar.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 4 Blue Plan and 5 Green Plan
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. Please consult a doctor before changing your eating habits.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
- Don’t have an Air Fryer? This is the one we use, and recommend:
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Air Fryer Funnel Cakes
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, add flour, vanilla, yogurt, and cinnamon. Stir to mix until just combined.
- Using your hands, knead the dough until it's smooth. If sticky, add 1 tablespoon of flour at a time until it's not sticky.
- Layout parchment paper on work area, and lightly flour.
- Preheat the air fryer to 375° F
- Prepare the air fryer basket by spraying with non-stick cooking spray.
- Turn out dough onto parchment paper.
- Divide dough with a floured knife into 4 equal sections. These are the serving sizes.
- Divide each serving size (4) into 6 pieces. You will now have 24 pieces, but keep the 4 serving sizes (6 pieces each) separated.
- Using your hands, roll each piece into a thin, long rope approx 9 inches long.
- Pile the ropes loosely on and around each other to make a round cake, as shown in the photo.
- Repeat for the other 3 servings.
- Place 2 of the funnel cakes in the prepared air fryer basket.
- Air fry approx 5 minutes or until cakes are cooked through and lightly browned.
- Transfer funnel cakes to a plate.
- Repeat the air frying steps for the other 2 funnel cakes.
- Top the funnel cakes with powdered sugar.
You May Also Like:
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken and Rice Recipes
- Quick Weight Watchers Veggie Burger
- Weight Watchers Chicken Casserole Recipes
- Best Weight Watchers Salmon Recipes
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken Stir-Fry Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!