Weight Watchers Vegetarian Pot Stickers Recipe
Weight Watchers Chinese Vegetarian Pot Stickers Recipe
Red onion, mushrooms, carrots, chives, and white cabbage.
A favorite Asian appetizer that’s great for your next party.
There are a lot of steps, but they aren’t hard to make. You won’t regret it!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 1 Blue Plan and 0 Green Plan.
1 WW Freestyle Point and 0 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. Please consult a doctor before changing your eating habits.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Vegetarian Pot Stickers
- Using a saute pan, or wok, add a small amount of oil to the pan and heat over medium/high heat.
- Add the ginger and onions to preheated pan and saute.
- Stir in the mushrooms
- Stir in the chives, carrots, and cabbage.
- Sprinkle in white pepper.
- Continue to saute until the vegetables are tender.
- Using a colander, drain.
- Allow pan to cool. When cool, return vegetables to the pan
- Add in sesame oil and toss. Stir in cilantro.
- Fill wonton wrappers as per the directions on the dumpling press, or fill by hand and press the edges together
- Heat a non-stick skillet and add a small amount of canola oil to the pan.
- Carefully place the prepared pot stickers in the heated pan.
- When the bottom of the pot stickers have browned, quickly add ¼ cup water and cover to steam them.
- Watch the pan and wait until the water has fully evaporated allowing the bottom of the pot stickers to crisp up again. When they stick to the pan, they are done.
You May Also Like:
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken Appetizer Recipes
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken and Rice Recipes
- Quick Weight Watchers Veggie Burger
- Weight Watchers Chicken Casserole Recipes
- Best Weight Watchers Salmon Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!