Weight Watchers Make-Ahead Turkey Gravy Recipe
Weight Watchers Make-Ahead Turkey Gravy Recipe that can be frozen, refrigerated, or served immediately.
A great way to save time with Holiday, Christmas, or Thanksgiving meal prep!
The recipe calls for turkey wings, onion, chicken broth, thyme, carrots, and only 2 tablespoons of butter.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Poitns: 4 Green Plan
4 WW Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Make-Ahead Turkey Gravy
- Preheat the oven to 400° F
- In a large roasting pan, place the turkey wings in a single layer.
- Add onions over the wings.
- Place in preheated oven and roast for 1 hour to 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until the wings have browned.
- In a stockpot, add the roasted wings and onions.
- Add 1 cup of water to the roasting pan scrape the brown from the bottom of the pan and stir in to the water.
- Transfer the water and browned scraped pieces to the stockpot.
- Stir-in 6 CUPS of the chicken broth, thyme, and carrots.
- Bring the contents to a boil, reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 90 minutes.
- Remove the chicken wings
- Using a colander and a large saucepan, strain the stockpot, pressing the contents to squeeze out all of the juice.
- Skim the fat off of the strained liquid and discard the vegetables left in the colander.
- Heat saucepan over medium/high heat and bring to a light boil.
- In a mixing bowl, add 2 cups of chicken broth and slowly whisk in the flour until lumps are gone.
- Slowly whisk the flour mix into the simmering saucepan broth.
- Simmer approx 3 to 4 minutes or until thickened.
- Stir in pepper, salt, and butter until well combined.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Easy Decadent Truffles (No Bake)
- Quick Air-Fryer Brussels Sprouts (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers French Toast Banana Casserole
- Easy Air Fryer Turkey Breast (Weight Watchers)
- Low Calorie Chicken Breast Recipes – 150 Calories or Less
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!