Best Grilled French Toast (Weight Watchers) Recipe
Best Grilled French Toast (Weight Watchers) Recipe. French toast is a delicious and easy breakfast option that can be enjoyed all year round. In the summer months, grilled French toast is a great way to enjoy the classic dish without heating up your kitchen.
This quick and easy meal is great for breakfast, brunch, or dinner. It’s ready in just 20 minutes,
To make this dish you will need eggs, fat-free evaporated milk, sugar-free maple syrup, vanilla extract, multigrain bread, powdered sugar, and fresh strawberries.
There’s nothing quite like french toast, hot off the griddle and drenched in syrup. It’s a breakfast classic for a reason – it’s both delicious and easy to make. But if you’re looking to take your french toast game up a notch, try grilling it.
The addition of smoky, grill-charred flavor takes french toast to new heights. Plus, it’s a fun twist on the traditional method of cooking french toast in a frying pan.
So fire up the grill and give grilled french toast a try – you won’t be disappointed.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 7 Green Plan
7 WW Smart Points
Personal Points will vary based on your individual plan.
Weight Watchers French Toast
Weight Watchers Best Ever Pancakes
WW 4 Ingredient Oatmeal Pancakes
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Evaporated milk is a type of milk that has had much of the water removed from it. The result is a thick, creamy product that is shelf-stable and can be used in many different recipes.
While it may sound strange to remove water from milk, evaporated milk actually has a number of advantages over its fresh counterpart.
For one, it is less likely to spoil, making it an ideal choice for camping or other situations where refrigeration is not available.
Additionally, evaporated milk provides a richer flavor than fresh milk, making it perfect for use in baking or as a creamer for coffee.
Vanilla extract is made by steeping vanilla beans in alcohol, which extracts the flavorful compounds from the bean. The extract is then typically filtered and bottled.
The type of alcohol used in vanilla extract can vary, but it is typically either vodka or rum.
The length of time that the beans are steeped also plays a role in the flavor of the extract. For a more intense flavor, the beans can be left to steep for a longer period of time.
In general, vanilla extract made with vodka will have a more neutral flavor, while rum-based extract will have a slight sweetness.
What to serve with
Weight Watchers Baked Bacon
Oven Baked Bacon is less of a mess with the same delicious result!
Easy Weight Watchers Grilled Potatoes
They’re easy to make, and they go with just about anything.
Weight Watchers Baked Latkes
Made with onion, eggs, matzo meal, and baking powder.
Weight Watchers Skillet Corn Fritters
These tasty vegetarian fritters are great breakfast, or as a side dish.
Weight Watchers Bacon Egg Cups
A fun breakfast or brunch recipe that’s great when you have a lot of people, or just a few.
Don’t have an Outdoor Grill? Check out this Indoor Grill!
Hamilton Beach Electric Indoor Searing Grill
Check it out here!
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watched Grilled French Toast
- 2 large eggs
- ¾ cup fat-free evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar-free maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 slices multigrain bread
- 2 teaspoon powdered sugar
- 2 cup fresh strawberries sliced
- Prepare an outdoor grill by spraying the grate with non-stick cooking spray.
- Preheat grill to medium/high heat.
- In a 9×13 inch baking dish, add eggs. Using a wire whisk, whisk eggs until beaten lightly.
- In the baking dish, whisk in the fat-free evaporated milk, sugar-free maple syrup, and vanilla.
- In the baking dish, arrange the bread in a single layer. Let bread stand for 2 minutes.
- Flip bread and let stand for approximately 2 – 3 minutes, or until all of the liquid is absorbed into the bread.
- On the prepared grill, place the bread in a single layer.
- Grill bread approximately 2 – 3 minutes, flip and grill another 2 – 3 minutes, or until the center of the bread has set.
- To serve, top with strawberries and a sprinkle of powdered sugar. (*see amounts in notes).
You May Also Like:
- Healthier Edible Confetti Cookie Dough
- Weight Watchers Maryland Crab Cakes Recipe (A Delicious and Healthy Meal)
- Weight Watchers Vegetarian Indian Samosa
- Mexican Weight Watchers Salsa Verde
- Best Weight Watchers Copycat Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!