Weight Watchers Bacon Egg Cups Recipe
Weight Watchers Bacon Egg Cups Recipe with bell pepper, chives, and potatoes.
A fun breakfast or brunch recipe that’s great when you have a lot of people, or just a few.
Easy to make and almost mess free.
You can easily adjust the ingredients to your taste, and it’s not much work if everyone wants different ingredients.
130 calories and 7 carbs.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 5 Green Plan, 5 Smart Points
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Bacon Egg Cups
- 12 slices sugar-free bacon
- 2 red potatoes sliced ⅛ inch thick, rounded ends discarded
- 1 small bell pepper finely chopped
- 12 large eggs
- 2 tbsp fresh chives chopped
- hot sauce for serving to taste
- Preheat oven to 400° F
- Using a 12 cup muffin tin, Take a slice of bacon and place it in a cup around the inside making a ring. Repeat for the other 11 cups.
- Place 1 potato slice on the bottom of each of the cups.
- Place chopped bell pepper in each of the cups.
- Bake in preheated oven approx 10 – 12 minutes or until fat begins to render from bacon and it starts to crisp up and lightly brown on the top edge.
- Take the muffin tin out of the oven, and crack an egg in each of the cups
- Return to the oven and bake approx 10 minutes or until the egg whites are cooked, yolks are runny, and bacon is crisp.
- Top the eggs with chives, and hot sauce to taste if desired.
- Serve immediately
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Easy Decadent Truffles (No Bake)
- Quick Air-Fryer Brussels Sprouts (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers French Toast Banana Casserole
- Easy Air Fryer Turkey Breast (Weight Watchers)
- Low Calorie Chicken Breast Recipes – 150 Calories or Less
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!