Weight Watchers Spaghetti Squash & Meat Sauce Recipe
Weight Watchers Spaghetti Squash & Meat Sauce Recipe.
A delicious, baked dish with Italian flavors!
A great substitute for regular spaghetti pasta.
This ground beef recipe will be a hit with the whole family!
A low calorie meal with 236.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 7 Green Plan, (7 Smart Points).
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Spaghetti Squash & Meat Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 375° F
- Place squash halves in a baking dish cut side down.
- Fill be baking dish with approx ½ inch of boiling water.
- Bake in preheated oven for approx 40 – 45 minutes or until the squash is tender.
- Remove from oven and allow squash to cool approx 10 minutes, or until it can be handled.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 350°
- Scoop the squash out of the shells and separate the strings with a fork. Save the shells for later.
- In a large skillet, add onion, bell pepper, and ground beef.
- Over medium heat, cook until meat is brown and not pink. Approx 5 minutes.
- Drain grease from the skillet
- Over medium heat, stir in salt, pepper, basil, garlic, and oregano. Stir approx 2 minutes or until fragrant.
- Stir in tomatoes and cook approx 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Stir in the squash and cook approx 10 minutes or until the liquid evaporates.
- Using a slotted spoon, fill the shells with the mixture.
- Place the filled shells on a shallow baking pan
- In preheated oven, bake for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake an additional 5 minutes or until the cheese melts.
You May Also Like:
- Easy Weight Watchers Homemade Mocha
- Weight Watchers Cheesy Cheddar Broccoli Frittata
- Healthy Vegetarian Weight Watchers Kale Soup
- Weight Watchers Roasted Squash and Carrots
- Weight Watchers Chicken Fingers (and Barbecue Sauce)
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!